Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool New!! March Of Heroes (by Gameloft)

Jump into the Cold War’s most terrible conflicts in this exciting and over-the-top shooter game. Enjoy fast-paced action and stunning graphics through 9 chapters set across the globe from Vietnam and Saigon to the Afghan mountains. Play as two special ops soldiers and take down enemies with a large arsenal of spectacular weapons like a grenade launcher or a flamethrower. Experience a variety of gameplay like a helicopter airstrike, stealth sequences and even an underwater level.

Features
    -Experience the Cold War’s most terrible conflicts through thrilling missions
    -Take on 9 chapters that will lead you from the Vietnamese rice fields to the depths of the sea
    -Enjoy a variety of gameplay: cover-based shooting, stealth infiltration and helicopter air strikes
    -Use a large arsenal made up of spectacular weapons like a grenade launcher and flamethrower
    -Play as 2 different characters and fight as a member of a special ops unit

Sony Ericsson:
    176x220:Log in to see links
    240x320:Log in to see links
    240x432:Log in to see links
    360x640:Log in to see links

Nokia S60:
    176x208:Log in to see links
    240x320 N73:Log in to see links
    240x320 N95:Log in to see links
    320x240:Log in to see links

Nokia S40:
    128x128:Log in to see links
    128x160:Log in to see links

Samsung:
    240x400:Log in to see links
    400x800:Log in to see links

LG:
    Last edited by Vishay; 11-01-2012 at 05:57 PM.

2. Default

Vietnam, my country and people dead by army U.S in game I don't know U.S lose, Vietnam win in the war but some game win for Americans, they always give you the most powerful. *******

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by trandinhthinh Log in to see links
    Vietnam, my country and people dead by army U.S in game I don't know U.S lose, Vietnam win in the war but some game win for Americans, they always give you the most powerful. *******
    Ugh, don't be bringing politics to this. Just play the damn game.

Or better, reupload your dead mediafire links pretty please?
    Last edited by Avallach2; 12-01-2012 at 12:21 AM.

4. Default

bet that there will be no Vietnamese version for this game

Dude... It's a game... It's like arguing over Wolfenstein.

6. Default

go create your own game version and show them the boss there XD. everything can be manipulated in game, depend on the developer and money talks behind the scene XD

7. Arrow

You have a point there but it is a "game" and fictie so it is in my point off view better to leave politics out off the game's comments.Greetzz from the Netherlands from Boyd

8. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Vishay Log in to see links

Jump into the Cold Wars most terrible conflicts in this exciting and over-the-top shooter game. Enjoy fast-paced action and stunning graphics through 9 chapters set across the globe from Vietnam and Saigon to the Afghan mountains. Play as two special ops soldiers and take down enemies with a large arsenal of spectacular weapons like a grenade launcher or a flamethrower. Experience a variety of gameplay like a helicopter airstrike, stealth sequences and even an underwater level.

Features
    -Experience the Cold Wars most terrible conflicts through thrilling missions
    -Take on 9 chapters that will lead you from the Vietnamese rice fields to the depths of the sea
    -Enjoy a variety of gameplay: cover-based shooting, stealth infiltration and helicopter air strikes
    -Use a large arsenal made up of spectacular weapons like a grenade launcher and flamethrower
    -Play as 2 different characters and fight as a member of a special ops unit

Sony Ericsson:
    176x220:Log in to see links
    240x432:Log in to see links

Nokia S60:
    176x208:Log in to see links
    240x320 N73:Log in to see links
    240x320 N95:Log in to see links

Nokia S40:
    128x128:Log in to see links
    128x160:Log in to see links

Samsung:
    400x800:Log in to see links

LG:
    Again a great post from Vishay rep.for you.

9. Default

Thanks Vishay, but I cannot understand the foreign download page can you please upload these to a website like fileserve or wupload?

Thank you

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by admin_dude Log in to see links
    Thanks Vishay, but I cannot understand the foreign download page can you please upload these to a website like fileserve or wupload?

Thank you
    click the [Скачать] beside the size of the file ( for example 996.5Кб)