1. Default Memory Up standard edition 2

anybody knows the registration code for this software which is in the downloads section

2. Question MemoryUp standard edition V.1.8

Same problem with me

3. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Crouch Log in to see links
    anybody knows the registration code for this software which is in the downloads section
    Hi Crouch,

Please can you add that URL for that application on this post,

Thanks,

Andy (cornet1994)

4. Default

http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s/28688-111-memoryup

this is the link for the memory up that needs a reg code.. I need it as well

5. Wink

Hi Crouch and Kursha,

I've managed to use it but it said i had more memory but then it went back to normal.

This basically means the program didn't work for me, as you maybe able to see you can still use the program without needing to register.

Please try the program without registering and see if you get more memory if not please let more know

6. Default

Just a note here, it does de-frag your mem and free up space ( from d/l'ing, moveing stuff, all those wonderful themes and programes/games) but you have to turn the app. on.. do a quick mem free up, then close it down.

This must be done every time you add/delete alot of theme's,songs, and apps, helps alot.

I guess what we want is to have it running all the time ( need the code for that i guess ).

Hell it might not even work that way and we're doing it the correct way all along .

Kursha-
    owner of a Nokia 6126 with 2 gig mem.....best phone out there besides a PDA/Black Berry 1,2

7. Smile

Hi All,

Memory Up DOES WORK BUT it makes the phone react quicker because in fact it actually takes away memory to make the phone react alot quicker.

And don't worry when you restart your phone the memory comes back again and its only like 30Kb which gets taken away TEMPORARLY!

So if your phones running slow it does work but if you want MORE MEMORY it doesn't.

Hope you all realise now that you DO NOT HAVE to REGISTER, for the program to work!

Many Thanks,

Andy (Cornet1994)