1. Unhappy Public Uploads (Validation Queue)

I am sorry to bother the site with this but I have been waiting patiently for some uploads of mine to be validated...

also, it is weird to see some newer uploads of mine to be accepted when others (even 7 days old now) are still on the "shelf"...

of course I want to put up on quality downloads in the future too, but am afraid that anything I upload will be shelved until accepted... (and if they will be accepted)...

usually when I upload something it doesn't take 24 to to accepted...

still, I am more than willing to be more patient (what else can I do)...

2. Default

What have you uploaded? (themes, wallpapers, ringtones?)

3. Default

Although they say it takes upto 7 days to get uploads validated, but sometimes it takes upto 18 or 19 days to get validated. So patience is the only option ;-)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    What have you uploaded? (themes, wallpapers, ringtones?)

I mostly upload wallpapers and ringtones and I have 2 ringtones that I have uploaded 8 days ago now, they a remix "danstep" that I found online and thought that it would be great as a ringtone....

as for the wallpapers I see that almost all have been accepted except for an old newspaper artical that I had scanned into my PC and found that it was big enough for the iPad (2048x2048), the scan was of good quality and thought it would look "ironic" on a iPad

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by luedriver Log in to see links
    I mostly upload wallpapers and ringtones and I have 2 ringtones that I have uploaded 8 days ago now, they a remix "danstep" that I found online and thought that it would be great as a ringtone....

as for the wallpapers I see that almost all have been accepted except for an old newspaper artical that I had scanned into my PC and found that it was big enough for the iPad (2048x2048), the scan was of good quality and thought it would look "ironic" on a iPad
    As for ringtones, I can't say I've seen much of the moderator(s) that do them, which is probably why you have a delay like you do.

If that's the only wallpaper left, it might be because the moderator was unsure about what to do with it. We do that if we don't know whether to let it through in the hope someone else might know better.

Sorry I can't be of anymore help.