1. Question Help Please? How to send a ring tone to my nokia phone.

Hi,

I am not sure how to send a mobile ring tone to my phone and also to my partners phone.
    I'm particularly wanting 'Your'e my world' (orginally sang by Cilla Black in the 1960's) and someone told me that Mary Bryne has a ring tone that you can send to your mobile phone free. If we can get the orignal by Cilla Black that would be fantastic (as that tune was played for our recent wedding!) but if not then dont mind having the Mary Bryne one or an instrumental.

I may have a computer but dont know how to download (hey!...not all of us are computer hot!!) and wondered if someone would help me out into how to go about getting free ringtones and able to send to my (and my partners) nokia mobile phones please?

Thank you very much

x Breianne

2. Default

Downloading is simple.

Click the link that says "Download to PC or smartphone"

As for getting them onto your phone, did it come with a USB lead?

3. Default

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I've managed to get this ringtone but not for free. Apparently only certain 2 sites did this song. I wonder if you can point me to a free ringtone site so that I can have mobile ringtones and wallpaper free rather than be caught out having to pay.

Many thanks

4. Default

Posting links to competing sites isn't allowed...

Just as long as you're in the in the 'free stuff' section of the gallery everything is free.

If what you're looking for isn't in the gallery feel free to either PM me or leave a message on my profile and I'll make a wallpaper or upload a ringtone for you.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRoseUK Log in to see links
    Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I've managed to get this ringtone but not for free. Apparently only certain 2 sites did this song. I wonder if you can point me to a free ringtone site so that I can have mobile ringtones and wallpaper free rather than be caught out having to pay.

Many thanks
    Yeah, afraid we can't post you to another site. But M24 does have these things. As Aaron said, I'd be happy to make a wallpaper if you want, and there are request threads as well for these things.