Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Cheapest smartphone with GPS + WiFi

Hey!

Does anyone know what's currently the cheapest smartphone on the market with GPS and WIFI? I'm going on a big trip, and I need maps + internet access, and I also don't want to buy an expensive one, as there is possibily that I might lose it.

Thanks!

2. Default Cheapest smartphone with GPS + WiFi

Nokia C5-03, C5-06

3. Default

I think Nokia X3-02 on Vodafone PayG is the one for you. The Nokia X3-02 Blue Touch & Type phone is having GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity and built in social networking applications which keeps you connected. The Nokia X3-02 Blue is having built in efficient Music player and user can access with dedicated music keys and widget on home scree. Stay tune to your favourite music station with stereo FM radio. With slim and compact look, the Nokia X3-02 on Vodafone Pay As You Go boasts2.4 inches of touchscreen that gives you easy access to messaging and navigating.

4. Smile

Cheap Smart Phone...
    I think LG Optimus Net (P690) is good.
    It's Android™ 2.3.4 Gingerbread Smart Phone.

Well, Best of luck..

Check out....Spice MI 270. Hope it has all the facilities you are looking for.

6. Default

sony ericcsson xperia x10 mini (or pro) available for £82.95 (or £87.93)
    http://www.google.co.uk/products/cat...d=0CIgBEPMCMAI

http://www.google.co.uk/products/cat...ed=0CHMQ8wIwAA

7. Default

I think the Nokia C5-03 is best cheapest phone. The Nokia C5-03 is having GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity and built in social networking applications which keeps you connected. It's features are an outstanding. According to me You should buy it.
    vodafone mobile signal booster has best network

8. Default

the base lg android phone

very cheap

9. Default

micromax aisha is the cheapest smart available with wifi and gps l.

10. Default

micromax, nokia, lg have affordable phones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast