1. Default Java mobile games for 320x240

This is a great site but I'm frustrated with the lack of 320x240 games (Blackjack II; QVGA landscape; WM6). I've found out the hard way that "All Screen Sizes" usually means all sizes, save 320x240.
    I've been lucky enough to have found some good ones you all have posted that work, such as Castlevania, Kamikaze Robots, and Turok, but how do I go about finding other games without sifting through dozens of pages hoping that "All screen sizes" really means all screen sizes (which I had to resort to to find the above games)?
    Are these Java games found as they are (RE: screen resolutions) and posted as such, or are the resolutions being changed to accommodate? How difficult is this?

2. Default Phone Compatibility and Scarcity of Mobile Games in Uncommon Sizes

i think that size is not very common, and some mobile game companies retail their games for only few sizes, some with only multiscreen and others with almost all types of mobile phones like SE, Nokia, etc. in my case, i have to find SE 176x220 games for my LG KU 250 because it is the best size for my phone. also controls are also important, i cant play Motorola games because the OK and cancel button are not functioning.
    In ur case, the best way is to find multiscreen games and find any nearest resolution to that size but u cant enjoy playing that game because it's not in full screen.

actually finding games are easy if u know the site and the size of ur phone is common or else, its very hard to find or that mobile game is very expensive or it is not available yet...
    Last edited by ronluna; 18-05-2008 at 08:42 AM. Reason: additional info

As ronluna said, games with the resolution of 320x240 are not as common as popular screen resolutions like 176x220 and 240x320 etc. Games that have this resolution will be tagged with 320x240 (Unfortunately, there are only 4 games tagged with that resolution at the moment). Please Private Message me or post here if you discover any games that support this resolution with the URL or file ID.

95% of the games uploaded to our public gallery do not include any information relating to what screen resolution they are. I test each game with J2ME emulators and look at every MANIFEST.MF file to try and discover what resolution each game supports. Unfortunately, Finding what phone each game fully supports is currently impossible unless that information is included in the MANIFEST.MF file.

You could try this tutorial to change the screen resolutions to fit 320x240 but most would probably look out of proportion. You could also download [Dead links removed] to convert the game to work with your phone.
    Last edited by Michelle; 29-07-2010 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Dead links removed :)

4. Default

Thanks for the info and the link. Of course, it appears that JAM works with all the screen sizes except for 320x240!

Thanks, anyway.

5. Default Java mobile games for 320x240

Heres a link to download a .rar archive with over 200 games for J2ME:

Its about 91MB

By Karamitolas

6. Talking 320x240 games

Hello There!

I love to play games on my mobile.
    It would be nice if someone wants to upload more 320x240 games.
    Or maybe you guys got a link with a lot of them

I would love to have some 320x240 bleutooth games .. If they exist for my resolution.

So who can help me out!?

Edit: i got a LG in touch GW300

8. Default

Well i almost got all of them already.
    That's the same page i used ..

But thanks.
    i just want more! hehe

9. Default

thx alot bro...

10. Default

Hi., thanks for the sharing... i recently unlocked my Nokia N 75 mobile phone using the unlock code from this site ****************.com and now i would like to install game in my mobile. is it possible to install the game and play in my mobile phone?