Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

if you have lots of potion just stand and attack that left tentacle... fill up ur hp whenever it goes down, don't leave the tentacle unattacked bcoz it will regenerate it's hp. make sure ur sword is strong.. attack with rocky and attack using ur melee weapon too.. relying solely on rocky's fire wont help, u must attack too with a strong weapon. else you will see the enemy's hp keep regenerate again, that means ur attacks are not strong.

2. Post heroes lore 2

hi there!
    saw somewhere online dat heroes lore 2 is out would be very grateful if any1 could upload it <thanks>

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vampire Log in to see links
    Hey people

If any1 plays Heroes lore or has finished it . I need your help . I am playing as Ronin and finished as him about 41 - 47 % of the game. i just defeated The Earth Guardian called GEB . But now i don't know where to go. i can't go to lucas cause its submerged . In solum and Basto theres nothing to do . ( by the way i am lvl 57 , any one as high as me ? )
    I've finished the game twice over... If you want to finish with 100% you'll have to take the game slowly, search for various quests, etc. (btw, i'm lv. 60 currently on aramor and 56 on both reah and ronin...)

4. Arrow help me

i dont understand why my phone cant play this game -.-
    everytime i press the LSK , it will have some error
    it stated there
    rpg.gameMIDlet
    Illegal Arguement
    java/lang/IllegalArgumentException
    getGameAction:
    Invalid keycode

can any1 help me solve this out?
    my phone is nokia 5300

5. Default Heroe's Lore : Wind of Something request

Does anyone have this game? 176x220 resolution?

6. Default

Kewlkewl thx.

BTW, does anyone know a good build for Reah? Like distributing stats? Sorry if this is the wrong section.

7. Default

REAH: add agility until 40+ dan add power all the way

8. Default

RoNIN: if u want fast kill, add all power.. If u want to let ur eyes strain and let ur body feel pressurized, add will and agility so ur stamina will be healing faster and atks will nvr miss

ARAMOR: hphphphphphphp. and power.

9. Default

Ty So Much!

10. Talking Heroes Lore: Wind of Soltia walkthrough..

Hey There,
    i have mobile Nokia 3110 Classic and when i run Heroes Lore it work good but when i press the right softkey he give me error what i do? some friend said that maby i got it for other mobile not nokia so plz some one get it to me for nokie 3110 Classic 128x160 English