Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Default Resolution Question

    I'm getting a Motorola EX112, its not listed on this website under phones as of now, but its a lot like the Motorola Admiral (which is).

    My question is, if the phone has a huge resolution ( about 480 x 640 px) would the games with regular resolution, like 240 x 320, still work?

    Oh and i also read on a different thread that most motorola phones need .jad files too, so if anyone knows if this one needs them that would be cooool.

    Thanks

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FbMan Log in to see links
    I'm getting a Motorola EX112, its not listed on this website under phones as of now, but its a lot like the Motorola Admiral (which is).

    My question is, if the phone has a huge resolution ( about 480 x 640 px) would the games with regular resolution, like 240 x 320, still work?

    Oh and i also read on a different thread that most motorola phones need .jad files too, so if anyone knows if this one needs them that would be cooool.

    Thanks
    They might do. They might just appear pixelated.

    In answer to both your questions, your best method would just be to test a game or three and see how/if they work.

  3. Default

    The game will work if it's the Motorola version as for the games resolution it will stay the same, it won't fill your screen it'll just appear in one corner in 240x320.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links
    The game will work if it's the Motorola version as for the games resolution it will stay the same, it won't fill your screen it'll just appear in one corner in 240x320.
    Thanks for responding guys, but what do you mean by "Motorola version? The .jad that other guy was talking about, or is there some other version too?

  5. Default

    The version that's designed to work on Motorola.

    If you're downloading from the forum you'll usually see 'SE K800i' or 'Nokia 5300' next to the game, just look out for the Motorola version.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links
    The version that's designed to work on Motorola.

    If you're downloading from the forum you'll usually see 'SE K800i' or 'Nokia 5300' next to the game, just look out for the Motorola version.
    Oh alright, thanks

  7. #7

    Arrow Motorola EX112 = 320x240 px.

    Quote Originally Posted by FbMan Log in to see links
    I'm getting a Motorola EX112, its not listed on this website under phones as of now, but its a lot like the Motorola Admiral (which is).

    My question is, if the phone has a huge resolution ( about 480 x 640 px) would the games with regular resolution, like 240 x 320, still work?

    Oh and i also read on a different thread that most motorola phones need .jad files too, so if anyone knows if this one needs them that would be cooool.

    Thanks
    Motorola EX112 has a 320x240 px. screen ( Log in to see links )

    As there are not many games available specifically meant for Motorola with a 320x240 px. display size I suggest You to try games coded for other brands too , if You are lucky some might work (there is a high possibility that the keys will respond wrongly!).

    320x240 Java Games (Free Gallery content, Download credit required!)

    If Your handset happens to require a JAD file for proper installation get it from the link right below the games download link (see screenshot).

    download.JPG

    Good luck!


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •