0 RP

Country
    Algeria
    Thanks

Question How to promote the games?

Hi guys! We want to release the game. It is currently under development. We are interested in how to promote it and get a large number of downloads. Probably, this topic has been discussed 100 times on the forum. Excuse me, but I do not speak the language very well. = (
    I would be grateful for your advice. Thank you.
    Regards

0 RP

Country
    Morocco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MaximT View Post
    Hi guys! We want to release the game. It is currently under development. We are interested in how to promote it and get a large number of downloads. Probably, this topic has been discussed 100 times on the forum. Excuse me, but I do not speak the language very well. = (
    I would be grateful for your advice. Thank you.
    Regards
    The most difficult step is to promote the game that you've developed, and generate a large number of sales. Several methods are available that can increase the popularity of your game if it's a well-constructed game.

My advice for you is to submit your game to all app/game review sites. Many sites specialize in reviewing games/apps that are available in the marketplace. Submit your game to as many review websites you can find. Even one well-written review can lead to thousands of downloads of your game.

Good luck

0 RP

Country
    Algeria
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Federec View Post
    The most difficult step is to promote the game that you've developed, and generate a large number of sales. Several methods are available that can increase the popularity of your game if it's a well-constructed game.

My advice for you is to submit your game to all app/game review sites. Many sites specialize in reviewing games/apps that are available in the marketplace. Submit your game to as many review websites you can find. Even one well-written review can lead to thousands of downloads of your game.

Good luck
    Thank you! Maybe you know some good sites?

Site Moderator
    254 RP
    Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Thank you! Maybe you know some good sites?
    M24 does reviews now and again, I'd ask EvilSpaghetti if you could have it reviewed.

0 RP

Country
    Algeria
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    M24 does reviews now and again, I'd ask EvilSpaghetti if you could have it reviewed.
    EvilSpaghetti who is this?

Site Moderator
    254 RP
    Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

EvilSpaghetti who is this?
    This guy: http://forum.mobiles24.com/member.php?u=51433

He doesn't bite. Normally.
    Just explain to him you've made a game and that I sent you to him.

0 RP

Country
    Germany
    Thanks

Important is that the game is well made. Then try some promotion via facebook (post the link on your facebook-page so that your friends see it and ask them to post the link also).

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Default useful s***estion for sure.

the person in the 2nd post gave some good s***estions though!!!

0 RP

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

I agree with the advice above. It is best to make a lits of all the review websites and approach them with your game.

Keep your message short and include images and links. Make them intrigued and wanting to play the game. Don't just say the game is fun or cool. Tell them *why* it is fun and cool so they want to play.

Best of luck with your game!

0 RP

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

oh, almost forgot to say this: congrats on your game being finished. It can be a tough process, but very rewarding. Good for you