1. Default Requests.

Specifically ebook requests, but I assume other requests exist elsewhere.

Is there any way of just listing the uploaded links to requests? Going through the pages seeking positive replies is tedious. Always on the lookout for other authors, I have searched many pages examining responses, but it's just too hard. Listing all the uploads would save much time.

Default suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by JayScore Log in to see links
    Specifically ebook requests, but I assume other requests exist elsewhere.

Is there any way of just listing the uploaded links to requests? Going through the pages seeking positive replies is tedious. Always on the lookout for other authors, I have searched many pages examining responses, but it's just too hard. Listing all the uploads would save much time.
    And it'll make things complicated and out of order.

3. Default

How so?
    Just thinking gathering all offered book responses in one single run. Not complicated, and sequence is irrelevant anyway. Just post after post of offered book links - no intermediate posts/responses/discussions, just the meat.
    Would work if could be done. Just not sure how. Was asking, basically, if anyone knew how it could be done, not for advice or input. The idea is sound, only the execution is questionable.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JayScore Log in to see links
    How so?
    Just thinking gathering all offered book responses in one single run. Not complicated, and sequence is irrelevant anyway. Just post after post of offered book links - no intermediate posts/responses/discussions, just the meat.
    Would work if could be done. Just not sure how. Was asking, basically, if anyone knew how it could be done, not for advice or input. The idea is sound, only the execution is questionable.
    It can be done. The forum moderators could merge all the posts together with the links and such.
    Thing is, every post has a word limit: 1500 words if I'm not mistaken, which means posts would have to be broken up anyways. Each post also has a 10 attachment limit. Would limit attachments. It would also take hours, considering the massive quantity of books on the site.
    So yes, whilst I accept the idea is good, as you say, executing said idea would be incredibly difficult.