1. Exclamation Possible BUG with ALL LG TOUCH GAMEBOY APPS

Hi. I am using the LG rumor touch, sprint if it matters. I have downloaded apps for my phone before, i'm actually in the middle of Final Fantasy 1 right now i love the game, but i when i get done i'd love to be able to play through any of the pokemon games with an Emulator for my phone.
    Well, the problem is that when i download the Emulator .jar and .jad files and move them on my phone, when i try to run them it says "install failed". I've checked the code, there isn't any visible errors (no lowercase letters, not half code on the wrong line, ect.)
    sooo i'm just wondering, what am i doing wrong? i've checked online, there are not tutorials involving installing anything from this site. i've seen videos online of people playing Pokemon on a Rumor Touch, so i know its not impossible, and this site offers things for me to do that. but its either I'm doing it wrong, or the files are corrupted. Thanks, any help is needed.
    and if this is the wrong place to post this, or if its not a bug, please let me know. thanks again

2. Default

Which emulator are you using?
    If it works with some games but not others, it might be worth trying another emulator.