1. Default No sound after installing java game

I have a Samsung E2232.
    I installed some java games and now i have no sound.
    The previous games had sound but the last 2 don't. I have deleted them since.
    I have the alert tones enabled but still there is no sound.
    When i restart the phone and try a game, the sound starts for a fraction of a second and stops and does not try again until i restart the phone.
    The is only one game that has a volume control that can play sound with some
    fidgeting. I have to reduce the sound to zero, restart the game then increase the volume for it to work.

Exclamation

It seems to be a software/hardware incompatibility!
    The games You are using are not specifically coded for Your handset.

Use only Samsung branded Java games and You shouldn't have any sound issues.

128x160 Samsung - Free Gallery content , download credit required

3. Default

Just FYI , Don't install lot of java games, because your mobile phone will be

stuck

Cool au contraire

Quote Originally Posted by Federec Log in to see links
    Just FYI , Don't install lot of java games, because your mobile phone will be

stuck
    I don't think so bub.My phone is java and I got over 300 games in my memory card.It never created any problem for me.
    FYI,it's over 26 months old.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by arefin0991 Log in to see links
    I don't think so bub.My phone is java and I got over 300 games in my memory card.It never created any problem for me.
    FYI,it's over 26 months old.

6. Default

Thanks, I had to do a hard reset. Then installed the ones I wanted to keep.
    But I added 3 others that may have caused more trouble. The sound is now too low and all my volume settings wont increase it. Looks like I'll need to repeat the hard reset, then use the list you posted. Too bad most of my favorites are not listed.