Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default iphone ringtone transfer

I havebeen trying to transfer Iphone ringtones thru iTunes but couldn,t do it for past 3 days. Someone please guide me

2. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by vivekluvsu Log in to see links
    I havebeen trying to transfer Iphone ringtones thru iTunes but couldn,t do it for past 3 days. Someone please guide me
    What you need is an iPhone Transfer, and you can find one from soft4portable.com.

3. Default

Which type ringtone you are transferring ??? You need ".M4R" type ringtones thru iTunes.

4. Default

Try to use iTunes help guide maybe you'll find what you need .....!!!?

5. Default

u got to purchase them via iTunes so transfer is simple it simply adds to ur iTunes account and then u have to attach ur iPhone and sync it but before doing it make sure under ringtones header of iTunes u have selected ur new ringtones purchased if u forgot to check the box then ur sync will not transfer ur new ringtone
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by adamlautner2012 Log in to see links
    What you need is an iPhone Transfer, and you can find one from soft4portable.com.
    not really

6. Wink

You need to check that tones can be synced under device settings..... Most of the times initially, the box is not checked causing the error....Btw is your iphone jailbroken??

7. Default iphone ringtone transfer

There is no way to text a ringtone via the iPhone . The best bet would be to email it from your PC .

8. Default

Use iTunes help there you can find the result

9. Default

soft4portable is the best way. mostly i will transfer through this only

10. Default

You can use Free Mobile Helper to transfer ringtones from your iphone to another iphone, android and PC.