1. Cool Hi to everybody

Hello i ve just join here and i still dont know lots of things. But i know i will enjoy here And is there anybody here frm Bulgaria???

2. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by shumenli Log in to see links
    Hello i ve just join here and i still dont know lots of things. But i know i will enjoy here And is there anybody here frm Bulgaria???

WELCOME hope you enjoy mobiles24 and also refering to your post, im from england where it rains all the time

anyway enjoy the site

3. Talking

Hi and welcome,have fun
    there are about 2000 from bulgaria look at profiles and select country
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by gerrit1951 Log in to see links
    Hi and welcome,have fun
    there are about 2000 from bulgaria look at profiles and select country
    ok 2,000 seems alot BUT... there are 636,401 members to be excat (at this current time) which means there aren't really many bulgarian people who have registered on mobiles24, and about 200 proberbly come on about everyday or so.

5. Default

Thx a lot. Its good to see some messages. But i really couldnt understand why i cant download its not looking so much complicate but i cant do anything...

6. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    ok 2,000 seems alot BUT... there are 636,401 members to be excat (at this current time) which means there aren't really many bulgarian people who have registered on mobiles24, and about 200 proberbly come on about everyday or so.
    your right but that seems to work for every member why still about 1500 the highest must be more with more than 600,000 members

7. Wink

your right but that seems to work for every member why still about 1500 the highest must be more with more than 600,000 members
    yeah i suppose your right

8. Wink

yeah i suppose adding all the countries up theres proberbly about 2,000 for non-main type countries and more for england ect.

9. Default

Hello,

Welcome to M24 forums!

Enjoy your stay here