Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

1. Default

SE 176x220:

Can someone hax them to accept the X3-02 touch functions (Slide up = move up, Slide down = move down, etc... "click" in the lower left = left navigation key, "click" in the lower right = right navigation key, "click" in the lower middle = OK

3. Default

For Blackberry 8310?

4. Default

240x400 Samsung

Quote Originally Posted by Rossraz86 Log in to see links
    For Blackberry 8310?
    Try with 320x240 nokia.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by elmind Log in to see links
    Can someone hax them to accept the X3-02 touch functions (Slide up = move up, Slide down = move down, etc... "click" in the lower left = left navigation key, "click" in the lower right = right navigation key, "click" in the lower middle = OK
    Hey you, I have software change 240x320 <--> 320x240, touch <---> non touch. Here: Log in to see links

I can use google translate Vietnamese to English. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by trandinhthinh Log in to see links
    Hey you, I have software change 240x320 <--> 320x240, touch <---> non touch. Here: Log in to see links

I can use google translate Vietnamese to English. Sorry
    Seems I cannot use that to convert this game, or I can't configure. Could you convert the S40V3a (~850kb) for me?

7. Default

This game is good,but 4 me its a short story gaming,cause i finish this game @ my char leveled 30

8. Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by muntothebest1976 Log in to see links
    Thank you for the game but it ask password

What is the code?
    It was a little bit confusing for me to, but the password is email adres so de code is "www.javahry.me"without the " " symbols.Greetzz

9. Default

I've got some problems vith the 360x640 version... it crashes every time after i manage to find the first armor (i can't exit the inventory and when i try to auto-equip, the game stops). Anyone has the same problem? Or a better, working version?