1. Default Bluetooth Hack Help PLease?

I have a Sony Ericsson K800i. I have downloaded every version of bluetooth hack on this site. When I try to hack into any of my mates phones it always comes up with accept or deccline except for when i try one of my mates which also has a SE.
    Can i do something to get into someones phone without them knowing?
    Thanks

P.S if your gonna leave a comment saying its wrong to hack and all that jazz just don't please. its for fun and pranks not an invasion of privacy
    Thnx again

2. Default

all you need to do is pair up you devices now ive told you can you give me the web site you downloaded it from i want the one where you can turn off there phone and play there music and stuff like that

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Benny888 Log in to see links
    I have a Sony Ericsson K800i. I have downloaded every version of bluetooth hack on this site. When I try to hack into any of my mates phones it always comes up with accept or deccline except for when i try one of my mates which also has a SE.
    Can i do something to get into someones phone without them knowing?
    Thanks

P.S if your gonna leave a comment saying its wrong to hack and all that jazz just don't please. its for fun and pranks not an invasion of privacy
    Thnx again
    Sorry dude theres no real way to get into peoples phones without their knowledge - you've got to pair (or bond or whatever) with the other device first.

4. Default

Although if its one of your mates, take their phone, pair with them and change the connction to always allow, instead of always ask, so then you can hack without them knowing, anytime!!

5. Default

thanks anyway umm i just typed in bluetooth in the mobile 24 site in software and downloaded all of them but your best bet are the ones that and super blah blah and the BT info ones. i found both of them can do these functions even control the keypad and music and camera aswell. hope this helps