Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Hi all, the system for SE themes is in fact automated. The system should detect an animated theme, but there is a clearly a problem/bug which I will fix asap.

nisx91, I'm updating all your themes right now. Sorry about this!
    nothing done yet!
    Last edited by nisx91; 03-03-2008 at 01:43 PM.

2. Smile Animated Themes

Hi, for Nokia 3110 Classic Themes that are available for download, are they totally not animated, mostly, some or a few? I hope to have animated ones, Chinese New Year animated themes even better,
    since it is coming very soon for Singapore...

Hi all, the system for SE themes is in fact automated. The system should detect an animated theme, but there is a clearly a problem/bug which I will fix asap.

can you put an option on the upload screen for animated themes, like on Nokia themes upload?

4. Wink

oh ok thanks mark

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    i said my theme was animated in the description section and it got ticked
    i've tried it again. don't want to be rude, but is it such a problem to put a tick-box
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Default

Its been a month now and the theme page still says its a non-animated theme!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by apoteka Log in to see links
    i've tried it again. don't want to be rude, but is it such a problem to put a tick-box
    The Admins should check if the automated thingy to check for animated themes is working properly - because for screensavers the non-animated ones are correctly identified

nisx91, again, my apologies. Your themes were not updated (when I said) because of a database problem. I will update and look into fixing this issue later today.

The problem has now been fixed. There is no longer any need to put "Animated" in the description field, although it has helped in correcting a number of themes that were wrongly marked.

Unfortunately, we cannot correct every theme that may be wrongly marked, so if you could please report those themes in this thread, I will correct them.

Many thanks for reporting this and apologies it has taken so long to resolve!

10. Default

Thanks Mark