Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by axlbim Log in to see links
    can u hack computer with this software???
    No.

thenks for te info andy and nixs...
    when ur going going to somoenes phone they should accept first the connection??

3. Default

When you try to connect to some other phone using the SBH (for the 1st time), it'll ask to pair (or bond) the devices... if the other person accepts, you've got to enter a code - if the both your and the other persons code match, then the devices are paired - you get open access to the other devices as long as someone deletes your (or you delete them) from your paired device list.....
    pairing may backfire, because the other phone will also get full access to your phone.. and on some phones you don't even need SBH to read/copy/delete files over bluetooth

does it work with nokia 5300??

5. Default

Cool, only do it to people you know because it is kinda breaking into their privacy.
    only would ever do it with my mates, i dont want to cause anyone grief.

i know i wouldnt like someone mucking up my phone, so im not going to muck up someone elses, me and my mates just want to have fun by reading each others texts and stuff like that!

6. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    you get open access ...... the other phone will also get full access to your phone
    Nisx that is a load of ........ to say the least !

Ill explain it:

• To get access without notification you need to add them to your devices BUT ALSO "allow always" OR "authorize" yourself on the other persons phone.
    • If you have the persons device (on your phone) as "always ask" OR "Unauthorized" that person will not be able to send you, or connect to your phone without approval.
    • And thats basically it but if you havent authorized your self on the other persons phone you WILL need to get approval. (and they wont allow it because it saids "allow device to be used as modem"
    For any more info please just ask,

Andy

can i hack people without there permission??

8. Default

can i hack people without there permission??
    No.

they just need to accept it and then its done i can now access to there personal files??

10. Default

they just need to accept it and then its done i can now access to there personal files??
    Fat chance with a 5300 (or most other Nokias and Motorolas)