Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

how do i change the language to english??
    i dlowd it 2 my fone! bt its all :S
    pls pls help thnx
    and also how do i install it on nokia 7500?
    Last edited by openusers; 14-05-2008 at 12:14 AM.

2. Unhappy Lol

Every version ive ever seen is in English. This program is only fully functional when hacking SE
    to SE and of the same model. e.g K750i to K750i. Using 2 different models tends 2 render some options useless. When using 2 different phones e.g SE to Samsung, most options fail.

3. Default

I have downloaded it to my nokia 5300.

but from there i am stumped, you can search and find the other devices and then what? i click on the device and it loads and then goes back to showing me the device...

eg say i want to connect with another nokia, it will say devices then list them, so in this case, nokia, i select it. it loads, then it goes back to showing me that list... i dont get it! LOL im such a newb at this sort of thing!

a step by step guide for dummies would be helpful! xD

4. Smile Step By Step Instructions, As Requested....

Hello all,

Here are step by step instructions as requested:

Step 1) Install like a game.

Step 2) Go onto application.

Step 3) Go onto the 2nd/3rd option which is basically settings.

Step 4) If your in settings you will notice there are, options with a tick or left blank (in a (small) box).

Step 5) In settings you will notice there are 2 (massive, basically a border) boxes. The first one has a list of options in one and second one has the language option in.

Step 6) Click in the second box/border, and select english.

Step 7) It will appear that the language change had no effect, but go back a few menus/sub-menus.

Step 8) Great, it is now in english !!

Step 9) On the phone your going to hack you need to authorize/allow connection always, otherwise the person will need to accept it because it asks "allow phone to be used as modem" or something like that.

Step 10) Now you authorized, just search and click on the device.

Step 11) Your in !! From here you can turn on and off their phone, set alarms, find their phone temperature out and find out they messages, contacts, games, pictures and much more !!

If you need any help on this, please just ask,

Andy

u got one big prob with ur download thats why it wont work u got to download a new one and hope u wont have probs

6. Default

cheers for the instructions, i tryed it and i clicked the device and it said 'resolving address' then it went back to displaying the active devices...

but that phone was not a vodafone network phone like mine and i dont think im connected with it..

which is better? 1.08 or 1.07? i have 1.08...

thanks!!!!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Melza Log in to see links
    cheers for the instructions, i tryed it and i clicked the device and it said 'resolving address' then it went back to displaying the active devices...

but that phone was not a vodafone network phone like mine and i dont think im connected with it..

which is better? 1.08 or 1.07? i have 1.08...

thanks!!!!
    I doesn't matter if the other phone is Vodafone or not... 1.08 or 1.07 - nothing will work properly for 5300

8. Default

ah, cheers.

I think i almost got into someones today... but their phone died *she knew what i was trying to do and was helping me test it..*

hope for me yet!

can u hack computer with this software???

10. Wink Lesson can be learn't for some of us....

Quote Originally Posted by Melza Log in to see links
    ah, cheers.

I think i almost got into someones today... but their phone died *she knew what i was trying to do and was helping me test it..*

hope for me yet!
    Cool, only do it to people you know because it is kinda breaking into their privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by axlbim Log in to see links
    can u hack computer with this software???
    That would be illegal axlbim, if you could. Hacking is kinda like a virus that looks at all you personal information.