Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by FROW7VZ Log in to see links
    After i search and find a phone, i press select then it says resolving address, then wen i press select again it says "CONNECTING" the "ERROR" java.lang.SecurityException:javax.microedition.io. Connector.bluetooth.client...
    What does that mean?? And what do ido to get it to work??
    PLZ HELP
    thats because they haven't accepted it

2. Post i need heeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllp please help me

i have a sony erricson k800 ive downloaded the hack but when i put it on my phone it dosnt want to know can any one give me a step by step guide on how i get it to work on my phone as the files are there but it wont let me do anything with them im getting realy frustrated please i need hep

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by guyhill Log in to see links
    i have a sony erricson k800 ive downloaded the hack but when i put it on my phone it dosnt want to know can any one give me a step by step guide on how i get it to work on my phone as the files are there but it wont let me do anything with them im getting realy frustrated please i need hep
    The file will not work as a J2ME app if it does not have the correct extension (it should be .jar).
    Code:
    To correctly rename the file, Open any folder on your computer, select Tools > Folder Options > View (tab) > uncheck Hide extensions for known file types
    Click on OK to save setting
    Now rename the downloaded file as <ANY NAME>.jar (If its a .zip or .rar use WinZip or WinRAR to extract the jar file from it)
    Copy the file to your phone (Memory Stick or through SE file manager) into the 'Other' folder

Disconnect your phone from your PC
    Open the java app on your phone, select a folder and the app is installed ~ thats all you need to do.

4. Default

sory ive K750i and I cant start java it tels me for settings of connectivity for java , dont gave me to point any folder
    pls help

5. Default

hey well when i go into peoples phones i check their battery life and everything but i cant go into their messages it sometimes says (i don't remember all of it)

Phone

Sim

help lol

6. Default

put into the folder called other then you can install it

7. Default

how do i get Super Bluetooth Hack v1.07 into my phone lg lv9900

8. Default

ok 2 make it wrk, u hav 2 pair with ther fone. wen it asks u to say if they hav auto acess or not u say no and they say yes. then u can hak ther fone, and they cant hak urs without permision

9. Default

well im new here and i was wondering if any body can tell me how to get my lg roumer to work with the bluetooth hack i think i need a jad file or somthing like that to make my phone read jar files if any body can help that would be cool thanks

10. Talking Help me! My phone.....Help!

I've a LG KG 200,but i'm not fluently in use it.my fone have JAVA midp 2.0 but this memory is not large:1 MB and this nis not enough for 372 java games.but when i want to play one of there games,i needs setup this JAVA game,and my Java memory always FULL.=> how to setup JAVA games in my microSD,and how to run zip file in my fone??? plz help my.

I"M COME FROM VIET NAM AND MY ENGLISH IS NOT FLUENTLY!!!!!^^