Page 1 of 89 1231151 ... LastLast
  1. Arrow Post All Ringtone Request Here:

I will get the ringtone on the website in seconds for you.

2. Default

Can you get the "Candy Cave" Song from Charlie The Unicorn? Also the Sock'em Bopper Them...?

3. Unhappy

Please post the new Relaince Ad music, which sounds like airtel music only at the end.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by africanboi Log in to see links
    I will get the ringtone on the website in seconds for you.
    my old man aston villa mp3 please free

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gudaman Log in to see links
    Can you get the "Candy Cave" Song from Charlie The Unicorn? Also the Sock'em Bopper Them...?

Is this the one you were looking for? I see your request hadn't been done for you yet...
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. Default

thanks! can somebody also upload it to the site instead of just hosting it... im sure im not the only person who would want this... i would but i use a palm to access the net... no upload-abilty

7. Default

this one comes from a video....is it possible...i have asked a million people but no one seems able to do it....can it start aroun 00:54 seconds(right before the first car crashes).....i will take either a video or a ring tone thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmfvDUmf2_o

8. Default one love

can u make a ringtone on one love (ost springwaltz) the intro of the song only (piano)

Quote Originally Posted by trickshot11 Log in to see links
    this one comes from a video....is it possible...i have asked a million people but no one seems able to do it....can it start aroun 00:54 seconds(right before the first car crashes).....i will take either a video or a ring tone thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmfvDUmf2_o
    I can do it but that link for it is very choppy....

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lgkpw Log in to see links
    I can do it but that link for it is very choppy....

I think it's supposed to be choppy like that. The background music is running fine while the choppy stuff is playing...