Page 5 of 89 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
  1. Cool Yeah!

I though that you had the whole song!!
    I knew I had upload it, but I only found 30 sec.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by asoboka Log in to see links
    I though that you had the whole song!!
    I knew I had upload it, but I only found 30 sec.
    I can get the whole song if you wanted it, however you know for a ringtone you'll only need 30 seconds or less...

3. Default

Could you get the song "Heard the World" by O.A.R. if you could get the chorus that would be great!!

4. Cool Well...

I will send you my e-mail in a PM, if you find it please send it to my; or upload it with a server, filefactory, filetoupload....

Quote Originally Posted by paulinem Log in to see links
    Could you get the song "Heard the World" by O.A.R. if you could get the chorus that would be great!!
    It has been uploaded for you

6. Question

Quote Originally Posted by lgkpw Log in to see links
    It has been uploaded for you
    can you accept your own uploads?? because your a "gallery moderator" NOT a "moderator" and i though "mark" and "karl" could only accept/decline uploads ???

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 Log in to see links
    can you accept your own uploads?? because your a "gallery moderator" NOT a "moderator" and i though "mark" and "karl" could only accept/decline uploads ???
    Hi Cornet1994,

A gallery moderator will accept/decline uploads.

A moderator will take care of the forum.

Mr. Ice-Man and I are both.

Karl and Mark are GOD

8. Default new Request.....

Hi thanks for the upload of Heard the World i was able to upload it to my phone. I have no idea what all of those moderator and gallery moderator terms mean bc i just registered. I have some new request if they are possible.....

"City on Down" by OAR the first part of the song is real good right when it starts and...

"Louisiana Saturday Night" by Benjy Davis Project ... if its possible the chorus would be great it starts about 46 seconds into the song..

Thanks so much
    Last edited by paulinem; 17-02-2008 at 09:31 PM.

9. Question

Quote Originally Posted by lgkpw Log in to see links
    Hi Cornet1994,

A gallery moderator will accept/decline uploads.

A moderator will take care of the forum.

Mr. Ice-Man and I are both.

Karl and Mark are GOD
    oh ok but you are just a gallery mod ice man got two things ssaying "moderator" AND "gallery moderator" and your only saids "gallery moderator" ??

10. Default

i need a funeral tone pls(the one that's been always played on funerals or mournings i think) badly.....cn u make this one out for me? i would really appreciate if you coukd come out with it