Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
  1. Default

would love to have the intro to 'hit that' from the offspring - thanks!

Look in mp3 downloads, you will find it

3. Default Old Faithful

Hi, would you be able 2 do me the Hull FC anthem called Old Faithful please. Iv been trying 4 a while now but having no joy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jaynef2008 Log in to see links
    Hi, would you be able 2 do me the Hull FC anthem called Old Faithful please. Iv been trying 4 a while now but having no joy

Reference your request:

Did you want the chant itself done by thousands of people, or the ACTUAL SONG used for the chant? I ask only because the chant itself, as you probably know being a fan and all, is lyrics from an old Gene Autry song from back in the day...

I found both, let me know which one you want...

5. Default hull fc

Could I have both PLEASE. My whole family are fans and I know my dad will definately want one but dont know which

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jaynef2008 Log in to see links
    I found a couple different versions, but this one was, believe it or not, had the best audio quality I could find... Let me know if this is even what you're talking about..
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. Thumbs up

I LOVE IT! Exactly what i was looking for. Thanks

8. Smile how do i get these ring tones for free?

i am new to downloading ring tones so i have no idea what i am doing and i do not want to pay i want them free and i want music ones.how can i do that?i have a samsung m300.please let me know and email me on my yahoo email * E-mail removed]k you so much .i really need the help learning how to get music ringtones on my phone.it is through sprint.
    Last edited by Kevin; 15-02-2008 at 12:59 AM.

9. Cool do you have??

Hey dude can you get me please "Crank Shaft - Rip it up" ; please!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by asoboka Log in to see links
    Hey dude can you get me please "Crank Shaft - Rip it up" ; please!

it's already on here, and you're the one that uploaded it....