Default Bluetooth Mobile Control Suite 2008

THIS IS THE NEW 2008 VERSION OF BLUETOOTH HACK.
    IT HAS A NEW ENGINE AND EXPLOIT SYSTEM. YOU DONT HAVE TO ASK FOR ANY PASS CODES OR PASSWORDS, ALL YOU DO IS SEARCH, CONECT AND ENJOY

THIS IS THE NEW VERSION AND IT INCLUDES VOICE CALLS THAT ALLOW YOU TO HEAR AND TALK WHEN MAKING CALLS FROM ANOTHER BLUETOOTH DEVICE.
    IT ALSO ALLOWS YOU TO TAKE JAR. FILES (GAMES N ****) FROM PEOPLES FONE. YOU CAN LOOK THROUGH FILES AND SEND TEXT MESSAGES TO PEOPLE.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by klem12345 Log in to see links
    IT HAS A NEW ENGINE AND EXPLOIT SYSTEM. YOU DONT HAVE TO ASK FOR ANY PASS CODES OR PASSWORDS, ALL YOU DO IS SEARCH, CONECT AND ENJOY

THIS IS THE NEW VERSION AND IT INCLUDES VOICE CALLS THAT ALLOW YOU TO HEAR AND TALK WHEN MAKING CALLS FROM ANOTHER BLUETOOTH DEVICE.
    IT ALSO ALLOWS YOU TO TAKE JAR. FILES (GAMES N ****) FROM PEOPLES FONE. YOU CAN LOOK THROUGH FILES AND SEND TEXT MESSAGES TO PEOPLE.
    will check it out - but i wont get my hopes high

3. Angry WTF is this ****?????

Quote Originally Posted by klem12345 Log in to see links

IT ALSO ALLOWS YOU TO TAKE JAR. FILES (GAMES N ****) FROM PEOPLES FONE. YOU CAN LOOK THROUGH FILES AND SEND TEXT MESSAGES TO PEOPLE. *****
    This thing is pure RUBBISH!
    All you get when you start this thing is some happy day happy day song and a flashing red screen with vibration
    Its probably one of those things for draining your battery
    NOT EVEN A REAL JAVA APP

4. Default

really??? then iwont download it... Sh1t...

5. Default

I got my hopes up and i didnt look at your post,
    Its so gay,
    i thougt it fu**ed my phone up
    i am lookin for a new version 2
    Last edited by Kevin; 29-01-2008 at 10:58 AM.

6. Default Ok got me!!

WHAT A ****, COULD OF CHOSE BETTER MUSIC LOL

7. Angry Mr. Dumper

Go dump this Garbage somewhere else