1. Default Complete newbie desperate for help

Hi,

Just bought a cheap replacement phone, a samsung C3050, which does not have a call manager suited to my needs. It only gives the callers id, the time call was made/received and thats about it. I need something to enhance this so it gives the duration of each individual call in the call list, similar to that in Samsung J700/700i or tocco lite. Really miss this feature.

Can anyone help me here. It says it has J2ME or MIDP 2.0. Not at all sure on this yet as this whole app thing is new to me.

apologies but have posted this in the Post Requests thread as well but it didn't appear to be getting any views.

thank you all.
    dulede

2. Default

Check in your phone settings to see if such option is avaible. Otherwise there is no other way to enhance that feature.
    J2ME and Midp2.0 support means your phone can run java apps and games . If need some other help you can ask me .

3. Default

It is possible that these options don't appear until AFTER you have made the call. These options my appear at the bottom of the screen instead of the top of screen. Sometimes we overlook these things. :-) you can also find these at the website of your cellphone company!! They keep logs of your calls and etc. in genera,l if not in more details. I can't be sure if any of this applies to your phone. SO...don't kill me!! :-) Good LUCK!!
    I know there are applications that keep track of phone calls that you can download and use but it may not work on your phone.
    Try using GOOGLE for finding these if they are not available here on Mobiles24.com