3 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Default Motorola ROKR z6m

Can someone help me!? How can I transfer games to my phone from my computer that I download from this site?

910 RP
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ugetsnun2 View Post
    Can someone help me!? How can I transfer games to my phone from my computer that I download from this site?
    p2kman or something i will attach the program it worked for me.

and by the way you need to have a USB cable, and remember to extract the files before use.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Have a problem or need help ?
    If so please feel free to send me a private message (PM)

3 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cornet1994 View Post
    p2kman or something i will attach the program it worked for me.

and by the way you need to have a USB cable, and remember to extract the files before use.
    Thanks but I'm new to this and really don't understand where the games would go and how to retrieve it on my phone. I don't even have "games" on my menu. It is a CDMA phone does that make a difference?
    Last edited by ugetsnun2; 20-01-2008 at 06:12 AM.

910 RP
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ugetsnun2 View Post
    Thanks but I'm new to this and really don't understand where the games would go and how to retrieve it on my phone. I don't even have "games" on my menu. It is a CDMA phone does that make a difference?
    on that program you put the file straight in games

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

I am trying to get this to connect to my ROKR Z6M. I connect the phone in modem/com and then open up the pk program.. it does not show the phone connected... should I open up RSD first to a connection going between the phone and the PC, then up pk? ..*update* ok I tried using RSD that allowed Pk to connect to my phone, however when I tried using any button in PK it would cause it to freeze up. I was unable to read any thing from my ROKR. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

910 RP
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by HackYourPhone View Post
    I am trying to get this to connect to my ROKR Z6M. I connect the phone in modem/com and then open up the pk program.. it does not show the phone connected... should I open up RSD first to a connection going between the phone and the PC, then up pk? ..*update* ok I tried using RSD that allowed Pk to connect to my phone, however when I tried using any button in PK it would cause it to freeze up. I was unable to read any thing from my ROKR. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    keep clicking "update" after about 5 attempts it should work and also it does freeze sometimes, BUT remember to close all programs and it should be fine

0 RP

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

HackYourPhone I've gotten the P2Kman to connect but you have to start MSU and leave it run in the background then once MSU detects your phone start the P2Kman program. It should connect but read below my experiences.

@cornet1994 Like I mentioned above I am able to start P2Kman and have it connect but it will not update the list. As soon as I click on the button to update list it freezes and my mouse cusor changes to an hour glass and stays like that forever. Are you sure this method works for CDMA phones? CDMA phones seem to behave much differently than GSM phones?

I would really like to be able to load games into my phone.

On a side note I was able to do a directory listing using P2K Commander but there is no "games" directory

Can some one shed some light as to the procedure in uploading games into a ROKR Z6M CDMA phone.

Site Moderator
    7,169 RP
    Contributor Ringtone Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Bronze)
    Country
    United States
    Thanks

CDMA = Verizon.... not gonna happin......

910 RP
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by D0T-C0M View Post
    HackYourPhone I've gotten the P2Kman to connect but you have to start MSU and leave it run in the background then once MSU detects your phone start the P2Kman program. It should connect but read below my experiences.

@cornet1994 Like I mentioned above I am able to start P2Kman and have it connect but it will not update the list. As soon as I click on the button to update list it freezes and my mouse cusor changes to an hour glass and stays like that forever. Are you sure this method works for CDMA phones? CDMA phones seem to behave much differently than GSM phones?

I would really like to be able to load games into my phone.

On a side note I was able to do a directory listing using P2K Commander but there is no "games" directory

Can some one shed some light as to the procedure in uploading games into a ROKR Z6M CDMA phone.
    leave p2kman once u selected the file and do not click anything and it will work after that