1. Default Safe?

Hello everyone. I'm fairly new to this site. I was wonder have all the files on this site have been scanned and are safe to use on my phone. I've downloaded a few applications, ringtones, and games and installed them, but I'm starting to become worried. Thank you for the help.

2. Default

hello there,not to worry,i think almost all the files here are safe to dload and use...bcoz this is NOT an "underground" dloading portal....this is a sharing community...so dont worry,everything is just fine...

3. Default

If U afraid??? I suggest U don't open it first,scan any downloaded file with anti-virus ensure it's safe then open and transfer to yr mobile

4. Talking

I think this site is checked by McAfee

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gerrit1951 Log in to see links
    I think this site is checked by McAfee
    o yeah right! like they can or would do that !

anyways i think downloading from this site is relatively safe. By the way what phone do you have? Most phone can't be infected with a virus. Only phone with an operating system can get get infected.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by omgt Log in to see links
    o yeah right! like they can or would do that !

anyways i think downloading from this site is relatively safe. By the way what phone do you have? Most phone can't be infected with a virus. Only phone with an operating system can get get infected.
    Thank you all for the help. I'm using a RAZR V3xx.

7. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by marcur12 Log in to see links
    Thank you all for the help. I'm using a RAZR V3xx.
    Hmm
    Attached Images Attached Images