Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    Well I'm glad you quit, that's great. I've tried over and over only to fail. I kind of agree with Paul, I want to quit smoking but I also think there's some small part that doesn't want to. So that's why it never works. I've been smoking since I was 12, that's 18 years now. I was once up to 3 packs a day, luckily I only smoke 1 pack most days. I also suffer from MDD (Major Depressive Disorder) which also makes it twice as hard for me to quit even with my depression medication. I hope that one day I will be able to though, for my wife and son if anything.
    The MDD is a major block in the way of quitting smoking...maybe one day in the future you will be able to acomplish this..i recommend you at least to just read the book even if you can't quit now...i wish you the best...

Quote Originally Posted by man247oj Log in to see links
    Hi All
    This is my very own amd personal experience which i would like to share with u all that to quit smoking or drinking or any other habit one feels is not able to quit should learn REIKI.
    Reiki is a Japenese art which connects u to Cosmic energy and heals u of any disease, even those thouht uncurable.
    I am not a Reiki master but only a student who has derived great benefit from this art (healing technique)
    Anyone interested can search the internet, do ypur own study and find a suitable master near u to gain immense benefit of this healing technique.

I would like to disclaim that i am not here to promote anyone or anything but only to let all members know that there are things in this world which can help them, they just need to know the exact source.
    Life is beautiful and all deserve to live a abundant life.
    Thanks and blessings
    Good post. I dont believe in things like that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    'grats to you for managing it.

Personally I still don't see why anyone would even want to do it, but that's just me.
    Besides. After my granddad had a stroke due to it, I've never even wanted to go near the things.
    The same as drugs, people try it an get addicted. I dont see it as much different than any other drug, the only difference is its legal.

My drug is drink.

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    I personally started smoking really early and I stopped around 16/17, though I went on smoking other stuffs...

Outlaw, congrats on your accomplishment.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links

Outlaw, congrats on your accomplishment.

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

Great job Outlaw
    now i need to stop

Are you still in the army shmaya?

Its good to see you online again.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Are you still in the army shmaya?

Its good to see you online again.
    yeah.....

it's good to be online every once in awhile