Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Ascension Live Wallpaper

Ascension Live Wallpaper

Filesize: 172.7 KB

Description: Ascension is a live wallpaper that draws colorful, shimmering bars that react to touch in a variety of ways. You can customize Ascension in many ways so it suits your preferences, including options to change.

Features: How the bars react to touch, What the bars look like, How many bars are on screen, Bar orientation, The speed that bar color changes, Bar color, Background color

Tested on: SE Xperia X10 with 2.3.3 update

Note: Actual wallpaper is of a much better quality that depicted by screenshots below since they have been captured live from my phone.

prev3.jpg

Download link: Ascension.apk

2. Default Fireflies Live Wallpaper

Fireflies Live Wallpaper

Filesize: 1.78 MB

Description: Watch fireflies dancing around swinging light bulbs in a darkly lit room. This live wallpaper is designed for the best outlook and minimum CPU usage

Features: An alternative background, Customize: Screen refresh rate (cut the CPU usage and save battery!), firefly colour, firefly speed, background brightness, number of fireflies and accelerometer refresh rate, Enable/Disable: Accelerometer, battery life meter, fireflies flashing, touch events, light bulbs and their pendulum motion.

Note: Actual wallpaper is of a much better quality that depicted by screenshots below since they have been captured live from my phone.

prev9.jpg

Download link: Fireflies.apk
    Last edited by the_dead_man; 26-10-2011 at 05:45 AM.

3. Default Ionic Live Wallpaper

Ionic Live Wallpaper

Filesize: 43.0 KB

Description: A hypnotic wallpaper that indicates battery power and provides notifications. Ionic is a colourful and hypnotic live wallpaper that simulates the field lines between ions.

Features: See the ions go electric when you receive an SMS or a missed call!, The colour of the field lines go red when you are low on power, and green when charging.

prev5.jpg

Download link: Ionic.apk

4. Default Silhouette Donation Live Wallpaper

Silhouette Donation Live Wallpaper

Filesize: 1.46 MB

Description: A beautiful live wallpaper showing a ridgeline and silhouetted trees with an intense sunset behind, and layers of moving clouds.

Features: This Donation version has a settings screen, with controls for cloud speed, time of day shifting, sky color, and more!

prev1.jpg

Download link: SilhouetteDonation.apk

5. Default Animated Chains Live Wallpaper

Animated Chains Live Wallpaper

Filesize: 1.13 MB

Description: Animated Chains which keep turning and moving.

Features: Moving and turning chains

6. Default aniPet Freshwater Aquarium Live Wallpaper

aniPet Freshwater Aquarium Live Wallpaper

Filesize: 1.53 MB

Description: Create your own freshwater aquarium. Select 15 fish from 80 species to grow. aniPet Freshwater Aquarium is a live wallpaper simulates a freshwater aquarium with interaction

Features: 80 fish types, more coming soon, Upto 10 fish in the tank, Able to feed fish and fish grows, Matured fish may have babies, Background change, Landscape mode, Many options available, such as fish speed, growth speed, food type, light animation, etc.

7. Default Beautiful Circles Live Wallpaper

Beautiful Circles Live Wallpaper

Filesize: 1.50 MB

Description: Watch animated circles move around in different shapes and sizes.

Features: Different Patterns, many customization options.

8. Default Turkey Run Live Wallpaper

Turkey Run Live Wallpaper

Filesize: 5.98 MB

Description: Tap the turkeys to knock them out and have some turkey run fun.

Features: Tap to knock turkeys out, different backgrounds, speed adjustments.

prev4.jpg

Download link: Turkey Run.apk

9. Default

What an awesome compilation! I am concerned about the battery drainage that comes with live wallpapers though!

10. Default

Thanks you guys for the upload
    Last edited by aceofspadesxx; 26-05-2012 at 10:09 PM.