Arrow New!! Assassin's Creed: Revelations (by Gameloft)

Play as Ezio and Altair at two different times in Constantinople's great history and uncover the ultimate secrets of the Assassins' Brotherhood. Eliminate plenty of dangerous enemies thanks to a wide range of assassination moves and tricks. Recruit assassins, and send them on missions so that they can gain experience to help you throughout the game, and use Da Vincius legendary flying machine in thrilling top-down levels.

This final chapter of the saga will allow you to uncover the ultimate secrets of the Brotherhood
    Play as Ezio and Altair at two different times in Constantinople's history
    Perform various assassination moves and tricks depending on how you attack your target
    Form a guild, recruit assassins, send them on missions across Europe and call them for help
    Gameplay mixing side-scrolling adventure, fast top-down action and thrilling chase sequences
    Experience 9 levels including night levels for a new gaming experience

Nokia S60:
    176x208:Log in to see links
    240x320:Log in to see links
    320x240:Log in to see links
    360x640:Log in to see links

Sony Ericsson:
    176x220:Log in to see links

Samsung:
    240x400:Log in to see links
    Last edited by Vishay; 23-10-2011 at 04:07 PM.

2. Default

isn't there any s40v3 at 240x320 reso?

3. Default

any touchscreen version please/?

Quote Originally Posted by Rovers321 Log in to see links
    any touchscreen version please/?
    Samsung versions are touchscreen.

5. Default

i meant like a 240x400 version landscape or atleast a touchscreen not keypads that you touch the arrows to move

6. Default

Try the other samsung version or the vivaz(satio) verison from here - Log in to see links

7. Default

the samsung version keep saying java error no memory available when i do have enough space :S and my phone is a 240 x 400 screen

8. Default

Well i guess that game is not for your phone and only that versions is avaible to free. I think you must buy it (if is avaible to your phone)

9. Default

still dont work i even tryed draging and dropping through the samsung studio thingy still keeps sayin java error there must be a way :S...only the 240x320 size work, but thats not as good as the touchscreen versions :|