1. Default i never go offline..^__^

due to the coolness of this site..am always updated of the latest themes, games, softwares, wallpapers, screensavers and many more..

i spent almost of my spare time since i discovered this HOT site...

my 5300 phone is now admired by most of my classmates and friends for it contains cool applications usable for academic usage such as the dictionary..a lot of games turned my cellular phone into a game machine..

a big thanks to this site...wheeew!!!!

2. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by abowafu0603 Log in to see links

due to the coolness of this site..am always updated of the latest themes, games, softwares, wallpapers, screensavers and many more..

i spent almost of my spare time since i discovered this HOT site...

my 5300 phone is now admired by most of my classmates and friends for it contains cool applications usable for academic usage such as the dictionary..a lot of games turned my cellular phone into a game machine..

a big thanks to this site...wheeew!!!!

for me it is the best free mobile site i have found on the web!!

3. Default

Me to. If found this website a month after i got my SE w580i and everyone wonders where i get my stuff. I just tell them i downloaded...They'll never find this site... Good Job Mobiles24.

Quote Originally Posted by djdean69 Log in to see links
    They'll never find this site... Good Job Mobiles24.
    So tell them where to find it!! Sharing is what makes this site possible!!

5. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by djdean69 Log in to see links
    Me to. If found this website a month after i got my SE w580i and everyone wonders where i get my stuff. I just tell them i downloaded...They'll never find this site... Good Job Mobiles24.
    let them know because someone told me and then i uploaded stuff and without that person telling me about this site i wouldn't of uploaded anything

6. Default

thats the thing im doing right now...

am sharing this site to my classmates, friends and even my School Teachers are getting curios about this COOL site...they ask where have i got my phone applications and games..they like my themes too..

WANT TO GIVE THANKS TO THE CONTRIBUTORS for their UNENDING SUPPORT...

KEEP IT UP GUYS!!!!...GOOD LUCK..

7. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by abowafu0603 Log in to see links
    thats the thing im doing right now...

am sharing this site to my classmates, friends and even my School Teachers are getting curios about this COOL site...they ask where have i got my phone applications and games..they like my themes too..

WANT TO GIVE THANKS TO THE CONTRIBUTORS for their UNENDING SUPPORT...

KEEP IT UP GUYS!!!!...GOOD LUCK..
    oh sorry, your last message seemed like you meant you were never going to tell them