1. Default Chrono Trigger [Android Game]

Requirments: 1.5
    Overview: Crono, a boy from the year 1000 A.D., has been visiting the Leene Square for a carnival, befriending a girl named Marle, Crono comes also to visit his friend Lucca who’s working on a teleportation unit. Marle is desperate to try and something goes wrong. Instead of transporting her from one podium to another, she goes somewhere far beyond Crono’s time. Crono volunteers to help and thrust back through time. By befriending people, destroying hideous monsters Crono now finds the truth of what’s going to happen. In 1999 A.D., Lavos will erupt from the Earth and turn it into a desolate wasteland. Brought forth by this oncoming threat Crono must team up with his comrades to travel through time which could change the past or alter the future… – imdb

Chrono Trigger was well-received by reviewers and commercially successful upon release; it is now considered to be one of the greatest games of all time. Nintendo Power magazine described certain aspects of Chrono Trigger as revolutionary, including its multiple endings, plot-related sidequests focusing on character development, unique battle system, and detailed graphics. Chrono Trigger was the third best-selling game of 1995, and the game’s SNES and PSX iterations have shipped 2.65 million copies as of March 31, 2003.The re-released version of Chrono Trigger for the Nintendo DS has sold 790,000 copies as of March 31, 2009.Chrono Trigger was ported to mobile phones[13] and Virtual Console, and was released on the PlayStation Network on October 4th, 2011. iOS and Android ports are planned. – wikipedia

This game has been pulled off in the android market as soon as it was listed there. This android game is rare. This chrono trigger version is from the SNES and not from the PSX, DS, other versions.

2. Default

I installed this on my HTC Thunderbolt. When I try and open the app it says something like "Found Chrono Trigger" with Yes and No buttons but then the app closes before I can even touch Yes. I can't get the game to even start loading. My phone says the game is running in the background, but then when I touch it, the same question comes up and closes again. I don't know whats going on here.