Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Funniest thing that happened to you...?

I Thought It'd Be Fun To Make A Thread Where You Can Share The Funniest Things That Happened To You.. I Have Lots Of Those So I'll Be Sharing Some Too.. Hope You Guys Like It

I cant remember anything at the mo.

Falling into a cactus going backwards on rollerblades.

4. Default

Years ago I went to pop a wheelie on my mountain bike and the front tire flew off and I ate the pavement. I also bunny-hopped the same bike onto a curb and when I landed the whole bike broke in half.

Had my fair share of moments on bikes.

First one I ever drove was a 250 offroad. In my uncle's back yard.

I pulled brake instead of clutch, flew over the front and landed in a freshly raked pile of dog doo.

6. Default

Last Year We Had A Party At School.. Me And Two Others Of My Friends Were Performing A Dance On The Stage And There Were So Many People Watching Us, There Were Some Teachers On The Stage Too.. And We Were So Nervous Because We Hadn't Practiced Earlier.. So At Some Point One Of My Friends And I Had To Criss-cross Each Other And Then Lean To The Sides Making A "v" So My Friend Could Come Out From The Middle.. So She Leaned To The Left Instead Of To The Right And We All Fell Like A Domino Set... My Bio Tr. Happened To Stand Right Next To Me And I Flew At Her... Thankfully There Was Another Teacher And He Caught Us Before We Could Fall

Good Times

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Amourdeaux Log in to see links
    Last Year We Had A Party At School.. Me And Two Others Of My Friends Were Performing A Dance On The Stage And There Were So Many People Watching Us, There Were Some Teachers On The Stage Too.. And We Were So Nervous Because We Hadn't Practiced Earlier.. So At Some Point One Of My Friends And I Had To Criss-cross Each Other And Then Lean To The Sides Making A "v" So My Friend Could Come Out From The Middle.. So She Leaned To The Left Instead Of To The Right And We All Fell Like A Domino Set... My Bio Tr. Happened To Stand Right Next To Me And I Flew At Her... Thankfully There Was Another Teacher And He Caught Us Before We Could Fall

Good Times
    Aw that sucks, I feel embarrassed for you.

8. Default

Thanks But It Was Actually Fun, We Laughed Our Butts Off.. Even The Bio Teacher

9. Default Tl;dr

One about school...
    It was for the Sport Day and with a bunch of friends, around 15, we decided to attend it while being disguised... It was all set up 2 days before and all of us knew in whatever "costume" he would have come... So the day before the event I decided not to go to school cause I simply didn't want to, and little did I know was that the whole dressing up thing was cancelled, and of course no one said anything to me, probably cause I had a phone problem back then (not owning a phone is a phone problem).
    So I came, the only one, disguised into some sort of hippy transvestite, wearing green afro like fake hair with messed up makeup, well a complete abomination... And of course everyone laughed at me, especially my mates... Sure I was ashamed, but it wasn't the funniest part... My then art teacher suggested to my friend to show some support and to wear some old rags and some makeup and to run the 4km race, so we did...

The most epic of epic races...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

10. Default

I once crapped myself on a boat.