Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Ever Felt Deja Vu?

Did you ever felt deja vu?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Viewland Log in to see links
    Did you ever felt deja vu?
    I get Deja Vu a lot. Normally about small things. Sometimes though, I've dreamt about something, which has later come true...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    I get Deja Vu a lot. Normally about small things. Sometimes though, I've dreamt about something, which has later come true...
    Is that bad dream or ''sweet'' dream?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Viewland Log in to see links
    Is that bad dream or ''sweet'' dream?
    Its normally a dream about nothing of any importance... So Im not sure whether that is part of what I feel as Deja Vu...

yes, 2-3 times a day...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus Log in to see links
    yes, 2-3 times a day...
    Thats quite a lot deja vu, i felt it so rarely

Most weird was about 14 days ago, i went to a 'Hill Station' where i haven't been earlier, but when our tour guide was showing us all tourist spots i felt like i have seen most of them already

8. Default

Deja Vu really a mystery
    Last edited by Viewland; 17-07-2010 at 10:55 AM. Reason: ? ? wrong

9. Default

There are more than 40 theories as to what déjà vu is and what causes it, and they range from reincarnation to glitches in our memory processes. Researchers have their own definitions, but generally déjà vu is described as the feeling that you've seen or experienced something before when you know you haven't.

My dreaming however, is a precognitive experience, where you know what will happen next, and it does.

An important distinction is that déjà vu is experienced during an event, not before. Precognitive experiences -- if they are real -- show things that will happen in the future, not things that you've already experienced.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    There are more than 40 theories as to what déjà vu is and what causes it, and they range from reincarnation to glitches in our memory processes. Researchers have their own definitions, but generally déjà vu is described as the feeling that you've seen or experienced something before when you know you haven't.

My dreaming however, is a precognitive experience, where you know what will happen next, and it does.

An important distinction is that déjà vu is experienced during an event, not before. Precognitive experiences -- if they are real -- show things that will happen in the future, not things that you've already experienced.
    Thats really good explain