Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    998 RP
    Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    Egypt
    Posts
    245
    Thanks
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 View Post
    One about school...
    It was for the Sport Day and with a bunch of friends, around 15, we decided to attend it while being disguised... It was all set up 2 days before and all of us knew in whatever "costume" he would have come... So the day before the event I decided not to go to school cause I simply didn't want to, and little did I know was that the whole dressing up thing was cancelled, and of course no one said anything to me, probably cause I had a phone problem back then (not owning a phone is a phone problem).
    So I came, the only one, disguised into some sort of hippy transvestite, wearing green afro like fake hair with messed up makeup, well a complete abomination... And of course everyone laughed at me, especially my mates... Sure I was ashamed, but it wasn't the funniest part... My then art teacher s***ested to my friend to show some support and to wear some old rags and some makeup and to run the 4km race, so we did...

    The most epic of epic races...
    Lol You Must Have Had Quite A Crowd Watching

  2. #12
    Gallery Moderator
    620 RP
    Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    SuperFlash1980's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    3,343
    Thanks
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 View Post
    One about school...
    It was for the Sport Day and with a bunch of friends, around 15, we decided to attend it while being disguised... It was all set up 2 days before and all of us knew in whatever "costume" he would have come... So the day before the event I decided not to go to school cause I simply didn't want to, and little did I know was that the whole dressing up thing was cancelled, and of course no one said anything to me, probably cause I had a phone problem back then (not owning a phone is a phone problem).
    So I came, the only one, disguised into some sort of hippy transvestite, wearing green afro like fake hair with messed up makeup, well a complete abomination... And of course everyone laughed at me, especially my mates... Sure I was ashamed, but it wasn't the funniest part... My then art teacher s***ested to my friend to show some support and to wear some old rags and some makeup and to run the 4km race, so we did...

    The most epic of epic races...
    That's pretty funny. But what made you choose to keep dressing like that to this day?

  3. #13
    Forum Moderator
    788 RP
    Ringtone Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Gold) Liked (Bronze)
    NaturalMystyk27's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Country
    Mauritius
    Posts
    10,170
    Thanks
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 View Post
    That's pretty funny. But what made you choose to keep dressing like that to this day?
    Random stuffs that I found home at the time...


    "We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

  4. #14
    Gallery Moderator
    620 RP
    Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    SuperFlash1980's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    3,343
    Thanks
    62

    Default

    Once when I was a teenager I got picked up by the police because I hit a dog with a 6 foot staff that tried to attack me and taken to my house. Where I had to sit in the back while the neighborhood stared at me. I also saw that a car was just stolen from my Dad's car lot come up on his computer in the car, very odd timing. It was also a good thing the cop never searched me because I was wearing army fatigues and a black trench coat that had a butterfly knife in the pocket. They let me go after awhile though. I was a bad child.

  5. #15
    998 RP
    Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    Egypt
    Posts
    245
    Thanks
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 View Post
    Once when I was a teenager I got picked up by the police because I hit a dog with a 6 foot staff that tried to attack me and taken to my house. Where I had to sit in the back while the neighborhood stared at me. I also saw that a car was just stolen from my Dad's car lot come up on his computer in the car, very odd timing. It was also a good thing the cop never searched me because I was wearing army fatigues and a black trench coat that had a butterfly knife in the pocket. They let me go after awhile though. I was a bad child.
    You Made Me Feel Pretty Good About Myself

  6. #16
    998 RP
    Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    Egypt
    Posts
    245
    Thanks
    23

    Default

    Here's Another One Of Mine..

    When I Was 13 Or 14 I Went To The Zoo With My Family & My Best Friend. We Passed A Monkey And We Really Wanted To Take A Picture With It.. My Mom Agreed So Me And My Friend Held It Between Us In Front Of The Camera.. Later I Figured The Monkey Must Have Not Used The Little Monkey's Room 'Cause Just As My Mom Was Taking The Picture The Monkey Did It On Me.. I Freaked Out And Everyone Else Was Laughing, Even The Passing People Smiled.. I Still Haven't Carried A Monkey Since Then

  7. #17
    Gallery Moderator
    620 RP
    Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    SuperFlash1980's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    3,343
    Thanks
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amourdeaux View Post
    Here's Another One Of Mine..

    When I Was 13 Or 14 I Went To The Zoo With My Family & My Best Friend. We Passed A Monkey And We Really Wanted To Take A Picture With It.. My Mom Agreed So Me And My Friend Held It Between Us In Front Of The Camera.. Later I Figured The Monkey Must Have Not Used The Little Monkey's Room 'Cause Just As My Mom Was Taking The Picture The Monkey Did It On Me.. I Freaked Out And Everyone Else Was Laughing, Even The Passing People Smiled.. I Still Haven't Carried A Monkey Since Then
    Eww, that had to be nasty. +Rep

    Reminds me when I went on a field trip to the zoo when I was in the 2nd grade. We went to the petting zoo area and some goat attacked and stole my sack lunch. I was crying and everything, but the teacher was nice enough to share her lunch with me afterwards. I still stay away from any of the animals that aren't in cages to this day, they creep me out.

  8. #18
    998 RP
    Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    Egypt
    Posts
    245
    Thanks
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 View Post
    Eww, that had to be nasty. +Rep

    Reminds me when I went on a field trip to the zoo when I was in the 2nd grade. We went to the petting zoo area and some goat attacked and stole my sack lunch. I was crying and everything, but the teacher was nice enough to share her lunch with me afterwards. I still stay away from any of the animals that aren't in cages to this day, they creep me out.
    If I Was You I Probably Would've Chased It Down.. I've Always Been A Trouble Maker Practically Had The Principles Office Memorized...

  9. #19
    Gallery Moderator
    620 RP
    Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    SuperFlash1980's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    3,343
    Thanks
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amourdeaux View Post
    If I Was You I Probably Would've Chased It Down.. I've Always Been A Trouble Maker Practically Had The Principles Office Memorized...
    Ha-Ha I was scared of that damn goat. It was so mean and I swear it was laughing while it ate my lunch.

  10. #20
    Banned
    315 RP

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    7

    Default

    Thought Someone Really Love Me.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Tags for this Thread