1. Default Please Save The Videos Section!!!!

Although i gave a similar suggestion last year, i feel i should give it again.
    The videos section has become bulky..It is currently on around 70 pages and i have several difficulties in locating my own stuff which i posted. The Reason : Movies, TV Series, Music Videos, Movie Trailers, Animated Tv Series, WWE Episodes are all thrown at one place....Now i have been to oher mobile forums, i will not name them here, but they seem to be more organised than us...
    We have Differrent subsections for games and apps, so why not for videos,...It is one of the important entertainment sections of the forum...

Now slowly and steadily we have gained popularity, as i could see on the top, we moved fron 35000 Facebook likes to nearly 50000 Likes in a span of 1 year...But even we need to evolve il that to provide the best in this competetive world with so many sites craving for more members...Although i feel pity for the videos section mainly becase i have seen upto 500-1000 views on a single threads in just a month but not even a single reply by any member....

So i request the staff, the owner, the mods to approve my suggestion and make this forum mucg better....

Suggestion :
    Make differrent subsections in videos section as follows :-

Main : Videos(For Music Videos, Trailers, Misc videos)
    Subsections :
    1) Movie Bunker(All Movies)
    2) TV HotSpot (For All TV Series)
    3) Anime Addicts (For All Animated Videos, Movies, Series)
    4) Wrestling Fans (For All WWE, TNA, UFC, MMA videos)

I will take the responsibilties of all these upoun myself...but please i beg you again, to save the videos section.

2. Default

Completely agree, sub categories will help keep the video forum clean...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

Quote Originally Posted by indubitable Log in to see links
    Although i gave a similar suggestion last year, i feel i should give it again.
    The videos section has become bulky..It is currently on around 70 pages and i have several difficulties in locating my own stuff which i posted. The Reason : Movies, TV Series, Music Videos, Movie Trailers, Animated Tv Series, WWE Episodes are all thrown at one place....Now i have been to oher mobile forums, i will not name them here, but they seem to be more organised than us...
    We have Differrent subsections for games and apps, so why not for videos,...It is one of the important entertainment sections of the forum...

Now slowly and steadily we have gained popularity, as i could see on the top, we moved fron 35000 Facebook likes to nearly 50000 Likes in a span of 1 year...But even we need to evolve il that to provide the best in this competetive world with so many sites craving for more members...Although i feel pity for the videos section mainly becase i have seen upto 500-1000 views on a single threads in just a month but not even a single reply by any member....

So i request the staff, the owner, the mods to approve my suggestion and make this forum mucg better....

Suggestion :
    Make differrent subsections in videos section as follows :-

Main : Videos(For Music Videos, Trailers, Misc videos)
    Subsections :
    1) Movie Bunker(All Movies)
    2) TV HotSpot (For All TV Series)
    3) Anime Addicts (For All Animated Videos, Movies, Series)
    4) Wrestling Fans (For All WWE, TNA, UFC, MMA videos)

I will take the responsibilties of all these upoun myself...but please i beg you again, to save the videos section.
    Which means nothing really, its facebook.

But i agree on sub cats being added to the videos forum.

Good post

4. Default

Great idea!! Organization is the key to success with videos. Hope your idea gets implemented!!