Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

If I Can Dream: Elvis Presley With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
    Last edited by Michelle; 11-03-2016 at 04:35 AM.

Tungsten Carbide tipped chainsaw chains, one for my small saws and one for my big saws.

I don't really need them but was/am curious how they'll perform.

I have no firewood to cut so they sit on the shelf waiting for an opportunity to prove themselves.

The beautiful and amazing HTC 10 in carbon grey.

Well, I didn't buy it per say - my BIL gave me a Acer Switch One 10 that he purchased a week earlier.
    Specs:

He was so disappointed in its performance and the constant Windows 10 updates he just gave it to me upon departure.

It unfortunately is indeed utterly underpowered to run an OS as pig heavy as Windows 10 and make the experience a good one.
    I am in the process of sifting through the OS/system and removing everything and anything that is not essential to the OS itself but draining resources.
    So far I managed to regain 1-2GB of storage space and reduce the RAM load for some 500MB/0.5GB at boot up idle.

It is a nice little gadget and I really hope to get it running with acceptable performance eventually.

The Acer Switch One 10 is now in competition with my Google Nexus 7 (2012).
    For now the Nexus is still leading in regard of usability and performance, but the Switch has taken over in terms of mobility by a small margin.

A CPU upgrade for my aged desktop PC arrived today, waiting for RAM to arrive.
    Should give a small bump in performance.
    I am considering to upgrade to a system SSD disk to gain performance as well.

I am not willing to give up on my old reliable PC yet!

Huawei P20 Pro

Another chainsaw , that makes it number 8 in my chainsaw lineup.

But seriously, I needed this one!

Dolmar PS-550

DSC08994.jpg

8. Default

Game of thrones blu-ray 1-7 seasons

Pizza