Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Next review: Red Dead Redemption mobile... sorry I mean Wild West Guns.

2. Default

Slightly off topic but, when are we getting reviews of Android games..? Or rather, is there any plans to get new reviewers who can review on other OS/platforms..?

Would be great...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    Slightly off topic but, when are we getting reviews of Android games..? Or rather, is there any plans to get new reviewers who can review on other OS/platforms..?

Would be great...
    At the moment I'm a one man team, if I had the time I'd still be reviewing iPhone games, my HTC is an android, but again I'm a one man team... right now Java game reviews are priority due to the fact a lot of people are still using Java phones.

Feel free to post in the Mobiles24 Improvement Suggestions thread suggesting that we need more reviewers and reviews for different OS/platforms.

4. Default

Good Review 'Spaghetti totally agree with your assessment. The high point for me was the sexy voice countdown 3,2,1 ,GO !!! I damn near dropped my mobile in surprise.When was the last time you heard such clear voice content in a java mobile game? Asphalt 6 kicks @$$

5. Default

Thanks filani.

Yeah I think Gameloft might be on the limit of what a java mobile game can do.

6. Default

Update: Next review will be up tonight my time or tomorrow.