Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Download Problem

i can't download tamagotchi angel to my pc.. a new window appeared and said "you must be logged in or register".. but i'm already registered when i attempted to download the game.. what's happening? is this a bug? can you please fix this? thank you.. i believe this will be one of the best sites to download FREE games, FREE themes etc. other than *******.com.. thanks..

btw, i clicked "download to pc" link (just below the image).. then my DAP(download accelerator plus) appeared and it showed download 1.6k.. it should be 200+kb right.. please help.. thanks..
    Last edited by yuki_ynhah; 09-01-2008 at 10:55 AM.

2. Default

yup, did the same thing and had exactly the same problem, and it's not just with tamagotchi angel. it ate up half my credits coz it keeps reverting back and downloading the same file (1.6kb)... please help... thanks...

yuki_ynhah, have you tried disabling download accelerator?

aboomzki, are you attempting to download via WAP? If so, what phone and browser are you using?

Can one of you guys open up the 1.6K file with Notepad (or a similar text editor) and paste the output here?

4. Default

It contains a link to an Error Message

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
    <html>
    <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
    <title>Permission Denied - Mobiles24.com</title>
    <link href="http://www.mobiles24.com/style_default.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
    <style type="text/css">
    <!--
    #error-wrap {
    height: 120px;
    width: 502px;
    position: relative;
    padding: 100px 10px 10px;
    margin-right: auto;
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-top: 0px;
    margin-bottom: 0px;
    }
    .error-img {
    float: left;
    height: 100px;
    width: 99px;
    background-image: url(http://www.mobiles24.com/static/imag...-warning.png);
    background-position: center center;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    padding-top: 20px;
    }
    .error-border {
    background-color: #fffce0;
    border: 1px solid #ffcc66;
    padding-top: 0px;
    padding-bottom: 20px;
    }
    .error-table {
    height: auto;
    width: 379px;
    padding-top: 20px;
    line-height: 16px;
    padding-right: 20px;
    }
    -->
    </style>
    </head>
    <body>
    <div id="error-wrap" class="txt-arial-12px">
    <div class="error-border">
    <div class="error-img"></div>
    <div class="error-table">
    <p><span class="txt-arial-14px" style="line-height:18px"><strong>An Error Occurred<br>
    </strong></span>
    In order to download to your PC, you must be logged in.<br>Please login or register. </p>
    <p><a href="javascript:history.go(-1)">Click here to return to the previous page</a><br>
    <br>
    Need help? <a href="http://www.mobiles24.com/help">Read the help section</a>.</p>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </body>
    </html>

5. Default

yes, disabling DAP did solve the problem, thanks mark!

6. Default

yup.. it did solve the problem.. thanks mark..

btw, my mobile unit is nokia 6630.. i dont know what its resolution.. is it the 240x??.. and i downloaded spyro the beginning.. it went good at first.. then it hanged.. what do you think is the problem? some games i downloaded hanged.. so i had no choice but to delete them..

7. Default

i think your phone's resolution is 240x320..and about the game you've dowloaded and hanged-up at later usage, had you tried moving the game from your memory card to your phone memory??? for having the application saved in the phone memory it hastens the access of the data of the game and also there are some point that the memory card suddenly detached itself from the system that it resets the settings such as the theme of the phone in cases you had your theme used source is the memory card..

you can move back the game to your memory card after playing for storage..and transferring it again to the phone's memory when you wanna play with it..(this may be time consuming but its a worth step to do basing on my own experience..)

hope i had helped you somehow..^___^
    Last edited by abowafu0603; 15-01-2008 at 04:01 PM. Reason: just wanna add some important info...

8. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by yuki_ynhah Log in to see links
    yup.. it did solve the problem.. thanks mark..

btw, my mobile unit is nokia 6630.. i dont know what its resolution.. is it the 240x??.. and i downloaded spyro the beginning.. it went good at first.. then it hanged.. what do you think is the problem? some games i downloaded hanged.. so i had no choice but to delete them..

the games could of just hanged because they were made or adapted for a different screen size wrong or your phone didn't install the game properly.

if your problem continues ill try find the same game but from a different website. just pm me if you need any help

yuki_ynhah / aboomzki, glad that the download problem was solved.

Regarding the game hanging problem, if the suggestion in post #7 (above) doesn't solve the issue then it's a compatibility issue. Not all games are guaranteed to work on every phone.

10. Default

every time i try to download a game to my computer a message pops up saying failed to load mainifest any idea what the problem is