Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Post Problem in WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2008. . .

If can any1 answer this, it would be a big help 4 all. . .

I have always liked WWE and it's games for consoles, since then I saw the WWE SvR08 Game for Mobile, I downloaded it, but no luck, it was just broken, after the game asks if you want soung, the loading just stops after and closes the game. . .

Is this a problem in the .jar file or the phone itself. . . I can't answer that. . .but I hope somebody will. . .

2. Unhappy same here!

i am having the same problem with the 3d version

3. Default lucky u

dont wory i had the same problem but i hve got the real copys in both normal and 3d so just give me your screen sizes n i will giv them 2 u

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shamstar Log in to see links
    dont wory i had the same problem but i hve got the real copys in both normal and 3d so just give me your screen sizes n i will giv them 2 u
    my screen size is 176x220. . .thanks. . .

5. Default

to me it sounds like the phone cannot handle the graphics etc of the game what phones do you have?

Styles

6. Default

K750i. . .btw how can my phone not handle a game like that, unlike all the FISHLAB games which have the best graphics a phone can handle. . .

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shamstar Log in to see links
    Umm how would u give them to me, coz i need to, and i have normal version (2d) but cant get 3D svr working=( in the point, that u have chosen (Sound or no) then comes that shining (SVR 08) logo and then it says: Closing application. So yours help would be nice

8. Default

go to Log in to see links and you will find this game perfect and not broken

9. Thumbs down What the...

Its happening to my k750i aswell!By the way, it does not matter about where i got it from, i tried 3 or 2 of them from other sites but same thing happened...

10. Default

elror,plz give a link to the game not the website