1. Default help please !!

ok. i've downloaded the ringtone to my pc. but i have a prepaid phone and i didn't get a cord .? well i can't remember. soo how do i get it on my phone orr can i even get it on there? please explain everything in detail too please and thank you .

2. Lightbulb Errrrr.....

Quote Originally Posted by southernhuni06 Log in to see links
    ok. i've downloaded the ringtone to my pc. but i have a prepaid phone and i didn't get a cord .? well i can't remember. soo how do i get it on my phone orr can i even get it on there? please explain everything in detail too please and thank you .
    ==================================
    do you have a WAP enabled phone or service???
    does your phone support Infared or Bluetooth???

what do you mean by prepaid - the phones provided by your service provider???
    ==================================
    WAP:
    http://www.mobiles24.com/help

To transfer file using Bluetooth: Get a Bluetooth Dongle and use it with Mobile Phone Tools to send them to your phone.
    (Log in to see links)

To transfer files using Infrared (IrDA):
    To Gain 2-way transfer of Ringtones, Pictures & Other Files, you need and infra-red adapter this will allow you to transfer files from PC to Mobile and from Mobile to PC.

Transfer Files From PC to Phone
    1. download ringtones/pictures/Games etc. from this site to your desktop.
    2. Connect and install your infrared cable.
    3. Turn on infrared on your mobile.
    4. Line up the phone with the cable so the infra red port on your mobile is facing the front of the cable, usual about 10cm away.
    5. Windows will find your phone and a small icon will appear near your clock on your PC desktop. On Windows XP a small popup also appears and states "another computer is nearby" (it treats your phone as another computer)
    6. Click the icon highlighted above and a new window will open allowing you to select your desired file to transfer.
    7. Select the desired file and click "Send"
    8. The file will then be transferred to your phone.

AND - THE EASIEST - THE CHEAPEST TECHNIQUE FOR DATA TRANSFERS:
    get a usb cable
    Last edited by nisx91; 08-01-2008 at 03:42 PM.