Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Default

I agree with pocket gamers review,too complicated to enjoy this game

2. Default

Any tips for mission 6 (the gunpowder one)? I start at war with two nations, have no money to pay tribute to the third and most powerful and soon they knock at my door with lots of catapults, so how do I get past it?

3. Default

The game is kinda easy now that I'm used to it, good thing I've played Civilization 3 for PC, and I must say, the AI on this mobile game is not even close to the Chieftain Difficulty (The easiest difficulty setting) on Civ 3 for PC!

4. Default

TIPS :

dont play the campaign .just play custom map

5. Default

After I worked so hard to get there? Sorry, mais non.

6. Default

gigib, are you french, moi oui

7. Default

No, I'm Romanian, but I learn French at school.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gigib Log in to see links
    Any tips for mission 6 (the gunpowder one)? I start at war with two nations, have no money to pay tribute to the third and most powerful and soon they knock at my door with lots of catapults, so how do I get past it?
    At mission 6, all you have to do is defend your city. Garrison a strong ranged unit, but dont forget to use it, and dont move it out the center. Then fortify strong melee units around it. Let the enemy come near, and attack it. If you have one or two ranged unit, just put them at the back.

First, upgrade your walls. If you are lucky, you can make another city, and build additional units. I have managed to make 3 cities here. But dont waste attacking an enemy city. You'll just get defeated. The objective is only to discover the gundpowder, if you survive until that, you win.
    Last edited by sakuragih; 06-09-2011 at 11:28 AM.

9. Default

Played the game. Campaign 6 was so hard i deleted it!

10. Smile

Does anyone have the game for 320x240 resolutions, for the Nokia E63 Would really appreciate it