Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

The game is frustrating! It's impossible to capture enemy cities with only warriors and archers, you'll need stronger units like horsemen and swordsmen to do it, and you'll need resources to get those units, finding resources like iron may take some time and by the time I have my first swordsman trained, the enemy AI already has several cities on the map and several dozen military units. The old Civilization 3 Mobile was not like this.

2. Default

I have only played the tutorial and got frustrated already.lol

3. Default

Do you have this game in 240x400 resolution? I have a samsung s8300 ultra touch. I realy like this kind of games..

4. Default

any touchscreen versions??

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vonbix Log in to see links
    Do you have this game in 240x400 resolution? I have a samsung s8300 ultra touch. I realy like this kind of games..
    Quote Originally Posted by allstar9 Log in to see links
    any touchscreen versions??
    Here 240x400 Touchscreen: Log in to see links

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 372466 Log in to see links
    The game is frustrating! It's impossible to capture enemy cities with only warriors and archers, you'll need stronger units like horsemen and swordsmen to do it, and you'll need resources to get those units, finding resources like iron may take some time and by the time I have my first swordsman trained, the enemy AI already has several cities on the map and several dozen military units. The old Civilization 3 Mobile was not like this.
    I'm on mission 5 and i'm give up. anyone got Gold Cheat? normal AI like Godlike difficulty. lol.

the developer kinda dumb. maybe they use godlike mode when developing, and forgot to turn back the difficulty.

7. Default

yes the compain is hard, i play quick battle

8. Default

The campaign is hard indeed. I never managed to get past mission 2. I only play custom games. I finally managed to beat the AI, the key is to expand, explore, and find resources quickly to build advanced units and NEVER let the enemy build beyond 4 cities. If you have your first few swordsmen trained you can wage war, it's easy at this point because the AI only has the weak warriors and archers, by this time you should have 3-4 cities, keep pumping units from your cities and finding resources like ivory (elephants), gold and gems. The AI will even give you gold if you have him cornered.

9. Default

So am I the only one who managed to reach mission 5?

10. Default

agree with 372466

i play the custom map and took 3 hours to finish the 4 players map and i beat them thanks to my artillery and tank i manage to beat them 1 by 1 . first i corner 1 city with 6 artillery , 3 musketman , and the fast unit(looks like a tank ? )

p/s attack the city which has the least defender or dont have near unit