1. Default Cyberpunk question

I dont know how to use codes. In level three code 6481 worked but told me to download map. I dont get it. Cheats on projectnext say you also get weapon and implant but I did not get anything. As I said, code was correct, basically just did not have effect tho. Its very confusing to me.
    Any help there?

2. Default

Hello , are you referring to Cyberpunk: The Arasaka Plot?If so the code is actually correct as you have said but it is meant for you to input at the site dedicated to the mobile game. However that site is no longer functional.
    The codes that Project next are referring to are codes that you can input into any ingame terminal (Cheat codes).Hope that clears it up and i hope you're enjoying the game as much as i did

3. Default

Thank you for helping
    First, what am I missing since site is down?
    Second, the code works, but I dont receive anything. I need implants and weapons. I checked it and I did not receive anything in level three. All I got is one implant and three weapons.

4. Default

The game site was actually quite nice, it gives a brief synopsis of the games title character Sam Gibson , a war veteran and amnesiac turned contract soldier for the Arasaka MegaCorp. The site offered the games midi format soundtracks for download,flash animation videos referencing events from the game and gameplay pictures.
    The games difficulty level is quite high on first play through and you're only on level three now (there are twelve levels in all) I know what you're going through but don't give up i'll help you out .

5. Default

So what do I need to do to get weapon? I am supposed to get something at that console, right? Or am I wrong and I find weapon and implant later in that level?

6. Default

Oh yeah, I found the implant..it was in the same screen..
    So the console is completely useless for the game?

Console can be used for several purposes, including for actual cheating (like God Mode)

8. Default

Ah ok, but I dont have to use it In order to proceed in the game, right?
    Btw, ammo is unlimited? I tried to avoid using weapon but looks like I dont have to.

Quote Originally Posted by SpacePlefka Log in to see links
    Ah ok, but I dont have to use it In order to proceed in the game, right?
    Btw, ammo is unlimited? I tried to avoid using weapon but looks like I dont have to.
    You use the console with a certain frequency, to unlock doors or turn the power on. And ammo is unlimited, but different guns have different capacity and all.

10. Default

Thank you