Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Question

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Log in to see links
    Sorry I haven't replied earlier. I'm using v1.2.3 which is why the Preferences is under file. I'm not sure why you can't find 56 bit rate. What sound card do you have?
    I see. I have a Sound Blaster X-Fi card.

I want to make a crystal clear ring tone from an MP3 file. Is this possible using Audacity or will I need a better program like Reason or Sound Forge?

Also, how does one create a ring tone using the built-in MIDI synthesizer? I have seen websites with musical notes written in cellphone code. How do I type the notes and save them as a ring tone? I would prefer it since the polyphonic sound is much cleaner and more audible than playing a large music file.

2. Default Help!!!

Where Can I find ODwnload Private?

3. Default

i have changed everything to the format it should be at except fot the bitrate. it seems to be locked in the format screen at 128. any suggestions....

4. Default

Hi mR C
    From what i know mp3-drm is copy protection which is the reason that man could not play his track..

Many digital music services employ digital rights management (DRM) — also known as "copy protection" — that prevents you from doing things like using the portable player of your choice ..

but not a 100% sure

5. Default

Downloaded the program, thanks for that, but was wondering...I have a Nokia Xpressmusic 5310. Now, some of my PC MP3 take up a lot of space as they are 328 kbs and such. I take it this program will lower that and also, how low should I go to avoid it being too low and preserve quality (Or as much quality you can get with a low bit rate MP3...).
    Thank you for the link and hopefully a reply.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tomspy77 Log in to see links
    Downloaded the program, thanks for that, but was wondering...I have a Nokia Xpressmusic 5310. Now, some of my PC MP3 take up a lot of space as they are 328 kbs and such. I take it this program will lower that and also, how low should I go to avoid it being too low and preserve quality (Or as much quality you can get with a low bit rate MP3...).
    Thank you for the link and hopefully a reply.
    Don't go below 128 kbps, if you don't want loss in quality. 160kbps is a safe bet.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nisx91 Log in to see links
    Don't go below 128 kbps, if you don't want loss in quality. 160kbps is a safe bet.
    Will do, thanks for the reply.

8. Default

I'm not sure if this is the right place for what I have to say, and I don't know how important it is anyway.
    I uploaded a ringtone before some minutes, and I forgot to write the name of the band. I know it's not that important, but it's bother me when I'm thinking about the ppl who will try to find this song, or songs of that band.
    And my question is if there's any way to change the name, and add the name of the band.

thank you.

If it has been accepted into the Public Gallery, can you provide the name, URL and/or ID number of the ringtone you have uploaded so I can alter it.

You can use this thread for any future questions relating to public uploads.

10. Default

hi can i have ria..annswer yr phone, cheers m8