Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two
    Mobile Game Review

Title:
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two
    Developer:Gameloft.
    Publisher: Gameloft
    Release Date: Out now.
    Format: J2ME
    Game Features:Various mini-games add to the fun and gameplay variety.
    Reviewed on: SE K800i

Summary

Live the most thrilling and magical adventure in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows™ - Part 2, the final and ultimate mobile game of the saga. Embody one of the three iconic characters of the saga and engage in the final battle against Lord Voldemort. Experience an astounding battle mode that includes the use of magic and an auto-lock system and confront enemies and bosses from the novel. Gain XP points to increase your level up to 20 and learn new skills, including impressive magic spells!

Review

This week Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two, now I'm not going to lie, I've never been a Harry Potter fan and probably never will be, I'm a Lord of the Rings fan, so I wasn't really looking forward to playing the game of the newest Harry Potter film, but I endured it, anyway I'll stop blabbering on about myself and get on with the review.

We'll start off with the graphics, and to be fair they're not bad, beautifully detailed and animated, the rich colours and seamless spell animations are a real treat on the eye, but I guess you'd expect that from a Gameloft game, and to be honest the graphics are the best part of the game.
    As you'd guess you play as Harry throughout the duration of the game but you're not alone, you're constantly followed by a ginger chap called Ron and a stuck-up moo cow called Hermione.
    Now, in terms of actual gameplay... It's not great, though Harry has a host of spells to use at his disposal, most of the time you'll feel as if you're not actually doing any of the work and that's because you're not, the game has auto-aim which for me is a big no no, it takes away any skill and enjoyment and add that to the fact that you'll find yourself mashing the '5' button a lot Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two gameplay does become tedious and repetitive. Though Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two does redeem itself somewhat with the exploration and puzzle solving side of things, such as finding switches to open up paths is not enough, it's not that the game is bad, it's just not exciting.

Conclusion

So then Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two, a game for hardcore Harry Potter fans or people looking to get into the franchise? In my opinion a game for the hardcore fan, though Gameloft have done well with the graphics its let down so much by the gameplay, well mostly by the auto-aim, if it wasn't for that the game could have been great.

Screenshots

Graphics: 8/10
    Not only good to look at but also help the game run smoothly.

Sound:
    8/10
    Better than most.

Gameplay:
    4/10
    Let down by certain features.

Story:
    7/10
    Intriguing.

Overall Score: 5 out of 10

2. Default

Next review: Final Fantasy II.

3. Default Welcome Back

Hey Spaghetti, it's been a while. We missed ya Good review by the way.

4. Default

Cheers.

5. Default

Update: Review will be up tonight or tomorrow morning GMT time.

6. Default

Cheers Dip.

7. Default

Excellent review!

8. Default

Good review by the way.