Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Its weird how it works out like that. I actually forgot about the head to head league, only looked today when you said am 6th.

Top scorer last week in main league.. from bottom to 8th. Not checked this week yet.

Am top of the league.. get in it wont last

Thanks to my captain Rooney and Young.

One transfer - Doyle in, Ba out.

Bent 75% chance of playing, but i think ill risk it.

Just above average game week for me.

Latest table..

Wow, a massive 9 pts

Most play tomorrow. Micro with -2, never seen minus pts before

6. Default

Woohoo!

I have finally registered my first win in head to head, I had to suffer a -8 point penalty for 3 transfers ( to get Anelka in for Klasnic,who managed to get suspended with a red card as soon as I transfered him in so had to come straight back out again! d'oh!)
    Got a good team now tho and confident about it,especially now I've swapped Reina for de Gea (defence in front of keeper is more experienced and more reliable therefore more likely to have more clean sheets)
    My only doubts are Petrov(Bolton) and Anderson (Man Utd).

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    Woohoo!

I have finally registered my first win in head to head, I had to suffer a -8 point penalty for 3 transfers ( to get Anelka in for Klasnic,who managed to get suspended with a red card as soon as I transfered him in so had to come straight back out again! d'oh!)
    Got a good team now tho and confident about it,especially now I've swapped Reina for de Gea (defence in front of keeper is more experienced and more reliable therefore more likely to have more clean sheets)
    My only doubts are Petrov(Bolton) and Anderson (Man Utd).
    Congrats

Not looked at mine this week, but i know its not good. Rooney got injured at last minute, so i couldn't change him.