Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
  1. Default

@Paul,
    Can you predict the Indian score?
    I will predict mine.
    350-400 (may be 275-325)

2. Default

Whts Eng doing here.Now the time to try few big shots and declare.They are making this easy for India eating time.

3. Default

120. 2 Sharma to Swann, OUT

4. Default

india get 478 in. or

England favourites to go 2-0 up

5. Default

ENGLAND Scorebroad
    AJ Strauss c Dhoni b Sreesanth 16 ( 52)
    AN Cook c Yuvraj Singh b Sharma 5 ( 11)
    IR Bell c Laxman b Yuvraj Singh 159 (206 )
    KP Pietersen c Dhoni b Sreesanth 63 (120 )
    EJG Morgan c Dhoni b Kumar 70 ( 88)
    MJ Prior c Dhoni b Kumar 73 ( 60)
    IJL Trott c Dravid b Kumar 2 ( 10)
    TT Bresnan c Dravid b Kumar 90 (118 )
    SCJ Broad runout () 44 ( 32) GP Swann 3 ( 12)
    JM Anderson n. o. 1 ( 15)
    Extras 18 Total (all out, 120. 2 ov) 544
    FOW: 1-6 (Cook , 3.4 ov) , 2-57 (Strauss , 19. 1 ov), 3-219 (Pietersen , 55.2 ov), 4-323 (Bell , 77. 6 ov), 5-329 (Morgan, 80.2 ov), 6-339 (Trott , 82.4 ov), 7-458 (Prior , 102. 4 ov), 8-540 (Broad , 115 .4 ov) , 9-540 (Bresnan , 115 .5 ov) , 10-544 (Swann, 120. 2 ov)
    Bowling
    O M R W P Kumar 36 5 124 4
    I Sharma 29.2 4 131 2
    S Sreesanth 27 5 135 2
    Yuvraj Singh 11 0 51 1
    Harbhajan Singh 9 1 47 0
    SK Raina 8 0 42 0

Quote Originally Posted by lchathuranga Log in to see links
    Disagree.De Villiers is the best wicket keeper in Test format.
    This Indian bowling has no teeth to bite him,So he enjoys his time at the crease.This is not of disrespect but I should say that England tail enders feat mostly highlighted by dumb and teethless Indian bowling attack.Indian bowling lacks finishing touch that teams like Eng,SL and PAK had.They boasted having best batting line for years up to now but I can't see that in the current team.Their batting strength rely completely on a bunch of siniors who are more less past their prime.
    In the absence of Gambhir,Shewag they can't find openers tough and shrewd enough to survive the first miniutes of an inning against a quality pace attack.So they have to bring forth such a fine middle order batsmen as an opener and risk gifting away his wicket early.
    Obviously this is an transition period of Indian cricket.After such a golden time with Thendulkar,Ganguly and VVS it is time to move on to the next generation.And they should built an decent bowling attack.
    Since 2007 cricket has changed dramatically.AUS is in transition period,PAK international cricket has serious limitations such as banned home tours and sacked players,glitch with India over Mumbai attack. Money scandal of world cup 2011 by former SL interim committe,Controversy over SLPL,and Struggling criticism over IPL and T20,....
    England have primed in a time period when other teams are in a more or less in a troubled state.So they are the top candidate for the #1 rank along with SA.
    And talking about current INDIAN team they shouldn't even deserve a place in the top three test rankings.

Sorry but i have to laugh. India unbeaten in 11 test series, and now because there getting outplayed, there going through a transition period.. the aussies said the same when we beat them easily in their own backyard. If India were winning none of this would of been said.

Quote Originally Posted by lchathuranga Log in to see links
    @Paul,
    Can you predict the Indian score?
    I will predict mine.
    350-400 (may be 275-325)
    250-300...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links

Sorry but i have to laugh. India unbeaten in 11 test series, and now because there getting outplayed, there going through a transition period.. the aussies said the same when we beat them easily in their own backyard. If India were winning none of this would of been said.
    I didn't mean to underestimate England team or their talents.After all we just critcise the players who are out their facing reality while we are texting about them resting in a chair or bed in our own imaginative worlds.
    But It is my opinion that England is bludgeoning a handicapped Indian team here.Ok! India might have been unbeaten in 11 test but it doesn't in any mean define the predicament that India has fallen unto now.
    They have lost Gambhir,Shewag in the batting department and Zaheer in the bowling section.So the listless batting and teethless bowling.We saw Dravid fighting alone making briliant hundreds and several short bursts of quality pace bowling by indian bowlers but not consistent enough.
    This Indian team is not the unbeaten team we have known before.In contrast England have a very balanced team with members who have known each other for several years.Except of the this game`s omissim Tremlett and injured Collingwood,they are the team who won Ashes.That make a England a team a unit too bound together to be shattered unlike India.
    India in strange pitches ,foreign soil and against a top quality test team like England, is a listless bunch of players who can't find way to survive an ultimate humilation and mauling at the hand of English.

NOTE : Sorry,if I post is too long or if you feel any offence,that's not meant to.But facts are facts.I said only the obvious.Not to understate England or India.

9. Default

INDIA 288 & 68/6 ( 30.0 ov) Tea - India require another 410 runs with 4 wkts

10. Default

If Thendulkar is god then why not he save doomed India before ship sink? Has God lost his divinity.