Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Prior is the best wicketkeeper in the world at the moment.
    Disagree.De Villiers is the best wicket keeper in Test format.
    This Indian bowling has no teeth to bite him,So he enjoys his time at the crease.This is not of disrespect but I should say that England tail enders feat mostly highlighted by dumb and teethless Indian bowling attack.Indian bowling lacks finishing touch that teams like Eng,SL and PAK had.They boasted having best batting line for years up to now but I can't see that in the current team.Their batting strength rely completely on a bunch of siniors who are more less past their prime.
    In the absence of Gambhir,Shewag they can't find openers tough and shrewd enough to survive the first miniutes of an inning against a quality pace attack.So they have to bring forth such a fine middle order batsmen as an opener and risk gifting away his wicket early.
    Obviously this is an transition period of Indian cricket.After such a golden time with Thendulkar,Ganguly and VVS it is time to move on to the next generation.And they should built an decent bowling attack.
    Since 2007 cricket has changed dramatically.AUS is in transition period,PAK international cricket has serious limitations such as banned home tours and sacked players,glitch with India over Mumbai attack. Money scandal of world cup 2011 by former SL interim committe,Controversy over SLPL,and Struggling criticism over IPL and T20,....
    England have primed in a time period when other teams are in a more or less in a troubled state.So they are the top candidate for the #1 rank along with SA.
    And talking about current INDIAN team they shouldn't even deserve a place in the top three test rankings.

2. Default

113. 6 Raina to Broad, SIX , this is absolutely mauled. .. Stands tall, clears the front leg, and clobbers this length ball into the stand behind midwicket 113. 5 Raina to Broad, SIX , Broad has sent him home crowd running for cover, this is only marginally short, but he pulls it over midwicket for a six

3. Default

End of over 114 SCJ Broad 42( 28) SK Raina 8-0- 42-0 TT Bresnan 86(111 )

4. Default

End of over 115 TT Bresnan 90(117 ) I Sharma 27-3-130 -1 SCJ Broad 42( 28

5. Default

115. 4 Kumar to Broad, OUT , India get a run-out

6. Default

115. 5 Kumar to Bresnan, OUTSo sad he couldn't get their.Last pair in.Swann could bat to some length.Andresson can hold his wicket to a some length.Will they declare or try to reach 500 lead which virtually is a not-gettable total.

7. Default

End of over 116 JM Anderson 0( 1) P Kumar 34-5-121 -4 GP Swann 0( 0) I Sharma 27-3-130 -1

8. Default

End of over 117 JM Anderson 0( 3) I Sharma 28-3-131 -1 GP Swann 1( 4) P Kumar 34-5-121 -4

9. Default

End of over 118 JM Anderson 1( 8) P Kumar 35-5-123 -4 GP Swann 2( 5) I Sharma 28-3-131 -1

10. Default

England lead by 476 runs