Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
  1. Default

India require another 350 runs with 3 wkts

2. Default

INDIA 288 & 129/8 (39 .3 ov

3. Default

End of over 41 I Sharma 0( 8) JM Anderson 13.6 -3-42-2 P Kumar 5( 10) TT Bresnan 11-2-36- 5

Quote Originally Posted by lchathuranga Log in to see links
    I didn't mean to underestimate England team or their talents.After all we just critcise the players who are out their facing reality while we are texting about them resting in a chair or bed in our own imaginative worlds.
    But It is my opinion that England is bludgeoning a handicapped Indian team here.Ok! India might have been unbeaten in 11 test but it doesn't in any mean define the predicament that India has fallen unto now.
    They have lost Gambhir,Shewag in the batting department and Zaheer in the bowling section.So the listless batting and teethless bowling.We saw Dravid fighting alone making briliant hundreds and several short bursts of quality pace bowling by indian bowlers but not consistent enough.
    This Indian team is not the unbeaten team we have known before.In contrast England have a very balanced team with members who have known each other for several years.Except of the this game`s omissim Tremlett and injured Collingwood,they are the team who won Ashes.That make a England a team a unit too bound together to be shattered unlike India.
    India in strange pitches ,foreign soil and against a top quality test team like England, is a listless bunch of players who can't find way to survive an ultimate humilation and mauling at the hand of English.

NOTE : Sorry,if I post is too long or if you feel any offence,that's not meant to.But facts are facts.I said only the obvious.Not to understate England or India.
    You can only beat whats in front of ya. Like football, its why you have a squad, if someone gets injured someone else comes in and does a job. Strength in depth England have it, maybe India dont. Injuries for India = excuses. We lost Tremlett, Bresnan came in.

India 158 all out. Destroyed.

England win by 319 runs. 2-0 in the series.

5. Default

Champagne Moment England Win By 319 Runs

6. Default

England captain Andrew Strauss: "It was an outstanding performance to bounce back from 80 off for six on day one . We have seen quite a few instances of guys standing up when it really matters. We don' t intend to get into those situations, but it is a source of great pride to me that people keep doing that. Stuart Broad turned the game on its head. It has been two hard weeks and we have got what we deserved in both weeks."

Strauss has forgot how to bat, not scored runs all summer.

Broad is the man of the match. 8 wickets, including an hat-trick, and a spell of 5 wickets for no runs in 16 balls. Also scoring 108 runs at key stages, 64 first innings, 44 second innings.

8. Arrow

If England to be regarded as real test champions they should be able to win a test series in sub-continent where pace has less effects on slow pitches.If you can come to India and Sri Lanka and win a test series,you are ultimate test champs by definition.
    Congrats ENGLAND for todays excelet performances both by bat and ball Next Match --->

Quote Originally Posted by lchathuranga Log in to see links
    If England to be regarded as real test champions they should be able to win a test series in sub-continent where pace has less effects on slow pitches.If you can come to India and Sri Lanka and win a test series,you are ultimate test champs by definition.
    Congrats ENGLAND for todays excelet performances both by bat and ball Next Match --->
    We will see. I dont know who we play next, South Africa will be next summer i think at home, we drawn in South Africa in 2009/2010.

Anyway this series is not won yet still two to play.

10. Default

@Paul..

Firstly don't forget that Broad's Hattrick was due to Erasmus' mistake...He failed to detect an inside edge of Harbhajan Singh...
    Secondly....And Guess What...Revenge is in the Air...

Eng 2011 Tour Schedule
    January - England in Australia
    February-April - ICC Cricket World Cup (Asia)
    May-July - Sri Lanka in England (3 Tests, 5 ODIs, 1 T20)
    July-September - India in England (4 Tests, 5 ODIs, 1 T20)
    October - England in India (5 ODIs, 1 T20)

I can taste the sweet taste of Revenge,,,,rofl....